TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Lone Star Gardens

My new park i've told you guys about. My building work has improved tremendously. I'm working on a duo with yocoaster over at NE. He will do supporting and some coasters while i do everything and rest of the coasters. These screens are all by me though.

That huge arch isn't done yet.. This park will be peepable. There are 2 invisible entrances that I've covered with scenery. Try to guess it if you can

SCR27.BMP

SCR28.BMP

SCR29.BMP

SCR30.BMP

Edited by Dotrobot

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the short little entrance. It's cute.

One thing I have always noticed with anyone who makes a shuttle, if you tinker enough with it, you don't need that little piece on the top of each spike. But yeah, the Schwarzkopf does need to be longer.

I agree with CorkscrewFoley. The shuttle launch just seems to short, and plus one of your supports is not connected to the ride.

I also think the awnings on the green building are too big. If you have the small deco roofs--the 1/8 pieces I belive would fit better, I think at least.

Still, you have a great start here!

Thanks. It takes a long time then i would've took it to be though. I actually made the launch area 2 slots longer in the last update. But I can't make it longer due to train size and the fact I don't want to do the supports again. It was hell zero clearancing and messing the coaster up. Then all the foliage glitching. I had to erase everthing and got at least 7 white glitches.

That is the best way, just remember the senery item must be in the same orientation the white glitch is for it to be removed. Also for the glitching trees and such, you need to use a combination of SOB trainer and 8cars to get it to stop. Use SOB to 0 clearance the park then wait a minute or so. Then use 8cars to restore clearances and it usually works. But like I said if you can't get, I will be more than happy to give it try for you.

The 0 Clearance in the SOB trainer is the under the Landscaping tab. All the way at the bottom. What the SOB trainer dose not have is a Restore clearances button. Which is why you will need to use 8cars to do that. I don't know why it usually works to fix cliches caused by 8cars, maybe it has something to do with how each trainer accomplishes the task of 0 clearance. I just know when I have the tree glitch issue I use the SOB to 0 clearance the park and 8cars to bring it back to normal and it usually works. May have to do it several times but in the end it works.

EDIT, forgot to mention how much I am still loving the look of this park. It has such a touch of class to it.