TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Manor Lake (Wicked Woods Progress - 14/01/2010)

Welcome to Manor Lake Theme Park, Designed to rival the UK's leading parks. (Not to mention test my CS skills )

Lets start with the left side of Founders Street , themed as a Traditional English village / township.

And a preview of the new carvery that is under construction behind the Grand Carousel

Oh , and previews of some possible attractions ...

Comments?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the new area I think the detail is great, I just feel there is way to much green going on, you know what I mean. You have all the green grass, green trees (I know these you can't really help), green signs, green fence, green gazebo on the train station, green lights, and I think green brick around the buildings, and a green roof on your train building. Try adding more of the red fence you have, and maybe changing up the lights to a different color, too.

Looks like there are some additions to the park. The new cafe is the Country Tea Rooms, the new land is Kingdom of Osiris and the new chairswing is called Scarab Swinger. The Train Sation and Toilets have also been repainted.

Comments?

(again sorry about image size, I am working on fixing it)

On another hand WOW!!! Comment from one of the ledges

(ledge = legend)

Are you referring to me? Because if you are I'm no legend. I just post alot

I think though the rules are different here. The max size is 800x600. You can resize them in photoshop or any program like that. Or if you use photobucket it does it automatically, just so you know. It's nice to see new members posting new parks so it would be a shame for you to get banned pretty early.

Okay, you really need to stop uploading pics at .png's.

They are extremely slow to load. Less people will be looking at your pictures if it takes more than a minute for each one to load.

Please, .jpg's are your friend.

Other than that the park looks alright, not bad for a first timer!

I will admit, the ride is quite short, but on the upside it was designed specifically by B&M to wrap around and through the Kingdom of Osiris ,and was also more of an experiment to see how ride dynamics could change by shuffling elements, much like Nemesis in 1994. Also, the park where adamant on a cobra roll over the lake.