TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Vermont Paradise [RCT3]

In 1970 land was cleared at a local county park in vermont. There plan? to convert it into an amusement park for the RCT3 peeps who live in Vermont. The builder of the park was the HappyFun co. a small family owned company. in 1971 construction began. The year is now 1973, and here is the progress made!

The guest-greeter of the park is the Parachute ride!

The Twister thrill ride is completly overshadowed by Parachutes

And whats a fun park with out a Ferris wheel?

And a Carrousell!

And the peice de resistance of the park is the Vermont Maple Train coaster built by Arrow Development/Dynamics. It is predicted that this will be a very popular attraction once this park opens, probaby next year.

I hope you enjoy it!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Construction is still moving along here at Vermont Paradise were still looking at a spring '74 opening. But we will have a "Preview" day at the park very soon!

Here is a Full-Scale Arial of the park

Its tiny now but, That is DEFINITELY subject to change.

Right now, we are conducting tests on our Roller Coaster, Vermont Maple Train! as you can see, we at the HappyFun Company are extremley concerned with how safe our rides are.

See you soon!!!

I don't think you should have (what it looks like) five rides that close to the entrance. Even if it's not by the entrance rides that close to each other will cause a big cluttered mess of excited peeps and they will complain about crowds. Space out the rides, so the pathways don't become wall to wall people (especially by the entrance).

Today's the day that we show the USA what we've done so far! this being one of the only amusement parks in vermont, we expected it to be crowded,

we never expected this huge turnout!!!!

The line for the Parachutes filled up rather quickly

Children really loved the ferris wheel

But Vermont Maple Train by far was the most popular ride!!

All trains were full of screaming riders!

Aside from that, I really loved seeing the Parachutes running The tower itself is rather massive

Also, we can confirm Phase II of the construction It will be a large expansion, which will span to the edges of the fence. Construction will begin Immidatly tomorrow.

I cannot release any details now, but I will tell you this.

This view of the park will look drastically diffrent by the time it opens.

Hello everybody! We are moving along slowly but oh-so surely in the construction! We still insisting on opening memorial day!

We repainted Vermont Maple Train after Preview Day, I belive that this looks better than just plain black.

Also we have a new ride in our lineup! The Red Baron is a swing ride that lifts you off the ground and spins giving riders the illusion of flying!

We still have more to add to the park before it opens but, you will find out next update. Im positive youll like it!!

Im sure by now, you have already read in the newspaper about "Possible new roller coaster for upcoming Vermont theme park" Well its true. I cannot release any more details, but i will show you an artist impression that was made for the newspaper

I'm not to keen on that large flat section on the mine train coaster but hey-ho. Other than that all I can say is just do some terraforming. It's far too flat in my opinion. Some hills, maybe some water and a bit of terrain painting can and will make a difference if done correctly. It's not too bad to say you're not using custom scenery. Nice.

The All-American Coaster has arrived! This brand new wooden masterpeice was build by the renowned John Allen! Here are some pictures of it

Wow, It looks huge compared to the other rides

The hills are just filled with airtime!!!!

This undoubtly will be a popular attraction when the park opens!!

See you soon!!!

GRAND OPENING!!!

This is it! Memorial day 74! the park is now open for business!!!It just seems like yesterday when we first broke the ground on what would be the first amusement park in Vermont, And now It is opening day!!! We hope that this park will thrill for generations to come! However, the rides are tested, The TV advertisement is on the air lets wait for the crowd!!!

hmmmm, so far it's a disappointment we should have hundreds of guests by now and these are the first ones COME ON GUYS YOU HATE FUN OR SOMETHING?????

WOW I was so wrong! just look at all those people!

Twister and Ferris Wheel instantly became popular

The People who attended Preview day were DYING to get on Vermont Maple train now!!!

Noo one wants to ride All American Coaster I guess people are a little intimidated by the large size

But some thrill seekers rushed right to the station trying their hardest to get front or back car!

We Hope to see you soon! Things are sure looking up for this park, they sure are............

DOWNLOAD THE PARK TODAY!!!!!

You can download Vermont Paradise first season 1974 today!!!!

I used absolutly no custom scenery here so putting it in the game is Super Easy!

Once you download, please post some pics as a "Trip report!"

We hope to see you soon!! we have a whole future ahead of us..........

Vermont Paradise year 1974 Grand opening!!!!!!.zip

Vermont Paradise features two great roller coasters and many other rides!

Roller Coasters: All American Coaster, Vermont Maple Train

Flats: Ferris Wheel, Carrusel, Twister, Parachutes, Red Baron

• 2 weeks later...