TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sean's Music! -I try my hand at a Rave/Techno Song!

EDIT: I don't mean to bump this thread but I was told to keep all of my music in a single thread, so scroll down to hear the latest tracks!

My mom bought me an easy button from Staples. I was messing around and I decided to remix it. You can listen to it here.

http://drop.io/plasticity/asset/that-was-easy-mp3

What do you think haha?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

You definitely have the talent to make some interesting songs. The beginning of Manequin and from the one minute mark on and all of So Confused are really good. Especially from the one minute mark in Manequin. Extremely catchy and like you said, easy to get stuck in my head which is what I like when listening to music lol. Nice job, would definitely like to see what you come up with in the future. There's an obvious increase in quality from your earlier songs to the later ones and I can only imagine that this trend will continue. Good work.

You definitely have the talent to make some interesting songs. The beginning of Manequin and from the one minute mark on and all of So Confused are really good. Especially from the one minute mark in Manequin. Extremely catchy and like you said, easy to get stuck in my head which is what I like when listening to music lol. Nice job, would definitely like to see what you come up with in the future. There's an obvious increase in quality from your earlier songs to the later ones and I can only imagine that this trend will continue. Good work.

Thanks so much! What did you think of the Electricity Insanity demo?

[ http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=126389 ]

I liked it, but there's something missing from it. I'm not sure what it is but I feel like it needs something a little heavier, if that makes sense. Not too heavy obviously as that wouldn't fit the theme of the song, but everything feels too soft and...nintendo-y lol. I'm not sure if this is actually helpful in any way since it's very possible it only makes sense to me, but I hope it helps.

Oh and I agree with ^ The way you sing so confused is awesome. It's funny, I found myself humming both that and Manequin today while I was working. That means job well done in my books lol.

^ Forget humming it, I was singing it today while cooking out of nowhere. It's soOoOoOoOoOo addicting. (punny ehh? )

But yeah I def. love Mannequin, and So Confused, there my favorite songs, and honestly I'd prob. put So Confused in my top 30 songs. It's got a great beat and is really REALLY addicting. I want to download it to put it on my itunes, but I can't find out how.

Wow, thank you guys so much!

The one thing an artist wants to hear is that people are enjoying their music enough to be listening to it and singing it on their own terms without prompt!

Thank you!

About Electricity Insanity- It will have a bassline, I'm filling things in as I go but I like to complete a melodic demo before I add finishing touches.

About Electricity Insanity's beat- this can always be changed but the thing I was going for with it would be for it to sound like you're amidst the clouds- completely free. Let yourself go.

^Ah, I see I see. That makes perfect sense. Definitely keep the melody the way it is then and once you add the bassline let us know. I definitely would like to hear it.

And yeah, a downloadable version of Manequin and So Confused could possibly be nice

And yeah, a downloadable version of Manequin and So Confused could possibly be nice

I second this. I will <3 you forever if you do make a downloadable version!

OMG, NOOO! So Confused is currently "Unavailable" for me on Myspace. That song is my vise! I must have a dose a day.

I second this. I will <3 you forever if you do make a downloadable version!

OMG, NOOO! So Confused is currently "Unavailable" for me on Myspace. That song is my vise! I must have a dose a day.

Ahh! Keep trying! Hold tight!

Also- I will be selling So Confused on iTunes, if you want a download you can PM me but just promise you'll purchase it on release! Thanks

^Nice, it's rare that I actually buy music (I know, bad lol) but I would definitely support a fellow TPRer's cause and buy So Confused. Let me know when it's released...and when you're going to have a releasable version of Manequin

I still haven't picked out the singles yet, but I know So Confused will be one of them.

My EP Title is UNIVERSE

• 2 weeks later...

NEW DEMO! Scroll down for link, EP Intro video and EP Art!

I sometimes struggle with trying to be more than I can be. I want to have a career in music but it feels like you've got to be perfect. I need to find out who I am on my own and become what the person inside of me is without people telling me who to be.

That's what this song is about!

It's my own personal battle

it's just between me and I

something I can handle

It can't break me down to cry

Let me fight my own fight

Just let me live my own life

Because this is my sight

bleeding edge of the knife

My aspirations

are my disease

in every nation

need to succeed

My aspirations

are my disease

in every nation

need to succeed

Yeah

Got to be

Perfect

Per per per per

Perfect

Got to be

Perfect

Per per per p er

Perfect

I shape myself

for my only goal

Nobody's help

only my soul

Got to be

Perfect

Per per per per

Perfect

Got to be

Perfect

Per per per p er

Perfect

http://drop.io/plasticity/asset/perfect-demo-mp3

Listen there!

ALSO:

Here's a little at-home music video I did for my EP'S INTRO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUQxYBkbsSc

This is the first 'song' on the EP introducing the lead single: So Confused!

Hope you enjoy!

Here's a little preview of the album art too, it took absolutely forever to design this in Photoshop!:

DISCLAIMER!

The picture of me isn't anywhere near final, I just needed something to put there. [/b]

• 4 weeks later...