TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Terminator Salvation KROQ Event - TPR TAKEOVER ROLL CALL!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, so I'm a liar. I said in the Terminator thread that all the coasters were to be open. I misread something and took it to mean all the coasters would be open....But, it doesn't actually specify that.

I don't care though, I just want to ride Terminator!

This is what I brought up as soon as I won, I was wondering if X2 would be open.I don't wanna get my hopes up so my guess is that it won't be.

Also, please remember, although lots of TPR people are going this is still a PUBLIC event. This isn't TPR is taking over and can suddenly act like the rules don't apply to them. I've heard some mildly immature ways to "beat people" to the back of the park, and I'm just saying please don't forget that we are still guests being priviledged to be in the park. They are nice enough to let us in, show respect by being respectful. We will all get to ride tonight!

^Who are you? And who was suggesting immature ways to 'beat people to the back of the park'.

Sorry, but most of us are 'park/coaster enthusiasts' and we do know how to beat the GP to most things just because we are used to it. TPR members don't break rules. PERIOD. Maybe you're confusing us with another group?

There are going to be 50 TPR people and 5000 GP, this is obvious, I really have no clue what your post is trying to do other than cause trouble.

"Show respect by being respectful"???!!! Again, who are you!?!?!

^^ Telling people how to get back to the coaster before the crowd is not "breaking rules" it's being SMART!

We are not doing anything that is outside of the park rules.

If you want to wait in a longer line with the GP, knock yourself out. If you want to try to get back there before hand, listen to the advice TPR has to offer.

Anyone else disagree with this?

--Robb

If 8000 people are coming at the same time it could be bad (still have the detour where the 5 North dumps you out on Tourney, then you have to make a left turn on MM Parkway.) Normally though, it hasn't been as bad lately.