TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Does Anyone Have a kennywood recreation in RCT2?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chances are the only way to find a Kennywood recreation is making it yourself. The park is probably the hardest park to recreate because of the terrain of the park with phantom's revenge, thunderbolt, and jack rabbit. Just look at the layouts and give it a shot, its probably the best chance you got.

I am sure cause I don't act whiny because I think it's stupid, just believe me I'm not Jfleming.

And you know why I keep on asking about people making recreations, IT'S CAUSE OF ASTRO WORLD, & EVERY DAY I'M ALAWYS IN A BAD MOOD, & I DON'T READ A BOOK, I DON'T GO TO CHURCH, I DON'T PLAY SPORTS, OR DO ANYTHING BECAUSE OF ASTRO WORLD IN HOUSTON, AND WE CAN'T AFFORD TO GO TO FIESTA TEXAS, OVER TEXAS, AND EVEN MY FAVORITE THEME PARK THAT I WANTIN TO GO TO, & EVERY DAY FROM SCHOOL, THE WEEKENDS, THE HOLIDAYS, THE SUMMER I GO IN, AND OUT DOING NOTHING ALL DAY!!!

Your username is Cyclone, and Jfleming was obviously obsessed with Astroworld... I don't know about you, but I think this is either some HUGE coincidence, or you are indeed, Jfleming. I say the latter.

Did anyone notice how when Jfleming stopped posting, Cyclone came around asking for the same stuff? Once you've been banned, you can't make another account to continue posting the same content that got you banned in the first place. Who remembers when this same thing happened with SFAfan#1 a few months ago?

Hey everybody I was wondering if anybody has a kennywood recreation in RCT2 cause I really want one, & I,ve been looking for one for 3 yrs, if ya'll have one please send it to me!

And this one is from Jfelming

So just send me a kennywood rct2 recreation that you told me if you will?

-He doesn't capitalize Kennywood

-Makes similar grammar mistakes

-Both wants same recreations. (And always wants downloads)

-And if you look at all Cyclones posts and Jfleming posts they all seem similar.

I usually don't get involved with TPR drama (Even though I enjoy reading it)

But I just noticed these little things and thought I should point them out.

--James