• Jamor
    • DBru

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like you weren't on top of this one...

(all helix supports are not straight vertical support with diagonal support)

and this one...

(some supports are conjoined)

And besides who's to say what is a standard B&M support?? Just because we havent seen it (and im saying seen it on a coaster we are familiar with because im sure b&m have tried all sorts of supports) doesnt make it not b&m-ish.

^Yes, I know how B&M supports are built. Your supports look more sloppy when you compare to B&M (not including their fancy track connector). Notice how the section of the support that is connected to the track is vertical. Now take a gander at your supports. See the difference?

You should notice the lack of vertical-ness where the support connects to your trakc on your helix (or as it seems). Also, notice the size of B&M helice supports compared to your helix.

Not syaing "Your supports are a pile of crap", just saying how you could improve

^Yes, I know how B&M supports are built. Your supports look more sloppy when you compare to B&M (not including their fancy track connector). Notice how the section of the support that is connected to the track is vertical. Now take a gander at your supports. See the difference?

You should notice the lack of vertical-ness where the support connects to your trakc on your helix (or as it seems). Also, notice the size of B&M helice supports compared to your helix.

Not syaing "Your supports are a pile of crap", just saying how you could improve

This is the last thing im saying about my "support work". Last time I checked I worked for verizon wireless not B&M. I am not gonna make carbon copies of their rides in nolimits. Not ONCE did you say "this is how you can improve your supports. You said me supports are un B*M-ish. That picture is actually a working shot. That was not the final helix picture. But you feel the need to critique the "verticalness" of my support connectors ??? Where are your progress shots??

Oh and by the way this is what it actually looks like oh great coaster builder. Please give me your approval before I kill myself...

Jarvis "no more progress shots because some seem to think its the final product" Morant!

743302270_hypercoastercontest_9501-090325211309000.JPG.a09e9502fcb2a05c505e7e6b8b5f90c4.JPG

I don't think I can finish this. Got a lot of other stuff to do. If I can remember, I might get around to doing it, and send it in, otherwise it's just a floating track.

I hope you can finish. You have been telling us all how good your track is and I really want to see.

Other than that, any progress shots?

About the track length...my coaster, from the very first vertex, to the end of the final break run is almost exactly 5,750ft...

Can we disclude the turn back into the station from the length limit?

About the track length...my coaster, from the very first vertex, to the end of the final break run is almost exactly 5,750ft...

Can we disclude the turn back into the station from the length limit?

Is there anyway to shorten your track? What is the exact length of your track?

I don't think I can finish this. Got a lot of other stuff to do. If I can remember, I might get around to doing it, and send it in, otherwise it's just a floating track.

I hope you can finish. You have been telling us all how good your track is and I really want to see.

Other than that, any progress shots?

Yeah, definately don't think I'll finish. I'm on spring break, and am looking forward to not spending each day inside on my pc, but more to getting out and doing stuff. It's just that the rules are very pushy for things, and time consuming. Maybee a smaller intamin next time, or even a mack.

im starting to round the horse back to the corral and had to omit some elements like the water splash among other elements just to stay below the lenth threshold. but some things like g's were kinda...well...not in line lol

oh well...

splash.JPG.6c612fe4e3459e229bf496cb97a8bb00.JPG

WHOOOSSSHHHH!!!

progress.JPG.c7eca6052fd2bddf284bc1d40c55dc1b.JPG

final progress shot...I think lol