TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Outlaw-My newest NL coaster

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha ok sorry. I think if you eliminate the straight section before the final brake run, then you could shave a lot of of the length of the station off. But if you also just made the last hill go into a banked turn which lead into the final brake run, then you would have the perfect station length. At least that is what I think. Its a good coaster though, don't get discouraged!

Thanks! I don't even know how to make the station shorter though.

Ghost, you can lengthen and shorten segments of track by simply selecting a vertex and moving it closer to the previous one.

Also, on a woodie, your track should never use transport wheels (especially in the station; exceptions are Intamin Prefabs). Drag the 2nd station vertex down a bit, and straighten the station segment (press *I*) so that it is slanted at a slight angle. This way, when the brakes release, the car will gently roll out of the station due to gravity.

One last tip: your lift hill should be 3 segments of track. Build the first one, smooth it (this is the lead-in), build the 2nd one (should be longest), straighten it (I), build the last one (lead-out), smooth it.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
It looks so drawn out. Make it closer together with less straight space. And if you are going for a recreation of the Outlaw at Adventureland IA, it's not a good recreation.

I also thinks it looks drawn out. BTW: Whats up with the huge streched 'non-airtimehill' next to the station??!!