TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3][FINISHED] PT: River Forrest

Heey everyone!

I finished PT: De Veluwe, and will put it up for download sometime soon. but I made a park this week, in just a few hours. I went back to the beginning, using no cs! okay I cheated a slight bit, I used the support remover from Steelworx but even without that, the park should be fine.

The park is located in the woods and a natural river runs trough the park (sorry don't have a pic! been so stupid too build everything, without taking pictures of a clean landscape). The park contains 4 rollercoasters :

- A kiddie / logs coaster

- A SLC (the traditional, my try to recreate it)

- A giga-coaster

- A Woody!

The park will also have several thrill rides and some rides for the kids!

For know I have the park logo for you tomorrow is the first update!

parklogo_bg.jpg.86f0a03fa364fa7ea8952b2ae993c8c0.jpg

Park Logo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Steffen: I'll give you some tips it really isn't that hard. I hope I can handle making a park without CS, I think I did pretty good

UPDATE #1

Today is the first update, I got one picture off the entrance/main street thingy and the parks Artist Impression! as you will probably notice, the park is already open which means it's already done, which means I will update a lot!

Artist Impression on what the park should look like when finished

The entrance

Next update will be fixed entirely on the entrance!

@KPWoCkAxX: The woody isn't the biggest rollercoaster, thats the giga coaster which I really like (don't want to be arrogant, but I really do). You can't really see it in the picture, but that one is awesome

@Steffen: I won't be on that much this weekend, got a lot of stuff to do

And btw I'm declaring Wednesday as the official update day! so don't forget to look at this topic every wednesday

@Thelegendarymatthew: thank you I also thought it would be a lot of fun, and it is!

KPWoCkAxX: I'm glad you will!

but guys / girls I have a qeustion, after the entrance I can go 2 ways: to the left and to the right. I want you to decide which way to go The entrance is in the lower right corner, so you can get a feeling on where to go next

UPDATE 2

It's wednesday!! so heres the update!

Today it's all about the entrance (and the ferris wheel). The entrance area/main street isn't big, thats because this park was starting off really small and although the park grew, the entrance stayed the same.

The entrance, at first you walk trough the ticket booths. and then you enter a small square, from there you can go either left or right. (we'll go left)

The entrance square seen from the top, in the shops you can buy the usual stuff. like Food and drinks, and off course souvenirs.

More entrance stuff

The last picture for this update: The Ferris Wheel "Reuzenrad". It's the first attraction we'll encounter in this park. In the next update more about the Ferris Wheel and the first coaster! a kiddie named "De Houten Worm"

The entrance is stunning! The use of colors and walls gives it a very lavish feel. I can't wait to see the kiddie coaster, my guess is that its a Steel Mini Coaster. What are your other ideas for the scenery and themes throughout the park while just using the original scenery?

Looking great so far.

^ this is the update list with attractions and themes (in order of updates)

- Kiddie Coaster (no theme actually)

- S&S / Top Spin / Merry-go-round (S&S themed around water)

- Giga Coaster (kinda like Goliath @Walibi) / Enterprise

- SLC (same as giga) / flat ride

- Haunted House (ghost/haunted castle theme)

- Woody (wooden theme, not western but wood)

- Flat rides (atlantis)

- flat rides / Big splash (atlantis)

- flat rides

Wednesday update #3!

Its wednesday!! so heres the update for this week. The update focusses on the first rollercoaster of this park: De Houten Worm. it's a small kiddie, but really populair!

here it goes

View from the front, station building

As you can see its really a kiddie

update #2 and #3 in one! omg thats incredible!! (smell the sarcasm)

for the next couple of updates will cross the river for the first time

Too bad we won't go further then the bridge today, but the next update will contain 3 flat rides!