TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3][FINISHED] PT: River Forrest

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone, I'm a little busy the last couple of weeks so I'm sorry for the fact that I didn't post a lot on these forums.

I won't be able to comment on parks and nl rides for the next few weeks either but as promised. WEDNESDAY UPDATE!

Today we'll se 3 flat rides and a part of the railroad track. This area is my least favorite area, and i'm not really happy about it. though it wasn't the area I focused on the most, so here it goes!

First: Hydro Vortex!

It's an S&S based around water, and as you can see: really populair!

Railroad bridge over the river towards the Atlantis Area. Next week I'll show the first station

A Top Spin, doesn't have a name yet. My creative mind let me down.

Somewhere hiding behind the trees and bushes stands a merry-go-round for the little children who aren't big enough to ride Hydro Vortex or Red Flare (next update)

This is all for know, next week the first railroad station and my personal favorite rollercoaster: Red Flare!

Nice theming around that drop tower - I really like that the water is going around it..

And I see that you manage to have rather long queues

I didn't even notice the water until you pointed it out. Sometimes shallow water can be hard to spot.

I think the park looks great even if you don't like the section you have shown us.

TurboWagon: If you don't know its water, you won't see it its because the game uses "ugly" water for that piece and well. We had the ugliest part, so it will only get better

what? another update??.. uhm yes Another UPDATE!! why? it's still wednesday! lol

Train Station

with the little roofless train. (I changed the colour of the train though, green instead of red)

The little station from the front

okay thats really it for today! next up: RED FLARE!

^thank you very much

UPDATE

i'm on a roll this week today I'll bring you the first real rollercoaster: Red Flare!! It's an intamin mega-coaster like GOliath @ Walibi World or Expedition GeForce @ Holiday Park. The coaster is not that big though, but it's still a really fun coaster with some great airtime!

Station with large (empty) qeue

Same station, other angle

First drop and helix - airtime - final turn. Although it looks like the first drop goes trough the helix.. it doesn't

First Drop - Airtime Hill - Turn - Airtime - Helix

this concludes this update, not many pictures of Red Flare. but I will come back to it later on. Next update a look behind The mysterious Spot.

@Steffen_Dk: it's still a pretty big coaster Taiko Happy, the supports looks okay because the track doesn't pass eachother much, if it did the supports would be messed up

@DBru: thank you! I don't really agree with you about this being better the lots of CS parks, simply because this park will have the same theming (mostly). its so hard to do something else with original scenery!

@Jcoaster: Gotta thank Atari for that

Wednesday Update

Today no pictures of the park, the update won't even mention RCT3 (okay not mentioning it in the rest of the update)

I had a free morning with pretty much nothing to do (still bumped up about the football match yesterday we lost 0-1 in de dying seconds) so I decided to recreate Red Flare in no Limits! so for all of you who don't have no limits: sorry!! I tried making a video, but that didn't work out if someone else wants to make one.. please :D

Deu to the rct-limits, the no limits version is a bit different (more smooth in turn etc.). but please keep in mind that I made this in 2 hours, so there are a bunch of bumps

here's the download:

Red Flare.nltrack

Okay, the NL Red Flare is not much of a succes with only 4 downloads.

Back to Wednesdays Updates!!

UPDATE 7

Eagle Eye! a standard Vekoma SLC (at least I tried)

Okay, you have the visit the doctor when riding this type of coaster.. but it looks so pretty!

I'll get back on Eagle Eye later (With the coasters-only update).

Flat ride, with a preview of the next update. Which I'll post tomorrow or friday if you want

@KPWoCkAxX: thank you!

@DBru: thanks, I didn't know that a movie excists with that name

EXTRA UPDATE (#8)!

yep, Spooky Ville!

The shots actually say all the words

But okay, for everyone: DARK RIDE!!

No inside pictures though I really got to practice that, I kindda suck at it

last picture from above.. next update: The Woody!