TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trip Planning

cherry_chez

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That depends. If you wan freaking huge coasters, go to the USA. If you want some REALLY weird and unique park experiences, go to Asia, most notably Japan. If you want a bit more of a balance between the two, try Europe. I have never been outside the Eastern USA myself, save for a couple trips to Ontario Canada, and a Disney Cruise to Nassau and Castaway Cay, but that is what I have observed from countless photos, videos and comments from many other people.

Well, I believe that the time of year definitely should be a factor on your trip. If you do go to the US in December, your parks will be limited to Florida and SoCal for the coasters. It should be a good time to visit the Orlando area as early December is rather quiet and you get all the holiday celebrations at the parks!

I'm not positive, but I would imagine most parks in Japan/South Korea would be closed during this time as well (especially around Tokyo/Seoul).

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I believe that the time of year definitely should be a factor on your trip. If you do go to the US in December, your parks will be limited to Florida and SoCal for the coasters. It should be a good time to visit the Orlando area as early December is rather quiet and you get all the holiday celebrations at the parks!

Good point. However, speaking as a west coaster who admittedly has never been to Florida, I would recommend California.

Orlando Florida is theme park central, but Southern California has Los Angeles and San Diego. There's more than just theme parks, I'm sure anyone who hasn't been to the US before would love to see Hollywood.