TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Paramount's Fantasy World

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some teasers on PFW new B&M. As we all now know with Dbru wild guess, it's going to be a stand up. The lift will be over 160ft. A one of a kind feature will also be added. It will be located in Adventure Village, but it would not be themed from the area, it will have its own theme, this is going to be a huge coaster. Some construction should be up later tonight, The lift is almost completed, and the name will be announced this weekend.

Working on the lift has came to a completion. The Lift is now completed, just have to add the lights, but thats later down the road.

Some type of configuration is coming into place.

More construction going on through out the layout.

Oh, trust me Dbru, it will be up really soon... hopefully by the weekend. THe layout and landscaping is completed... I just have to finish the station. This is going to be one of the most unique B&M stand-ups around, A very big effect at night, so stay tuned.

LAYOUT, COMPLETE!!!!!

First drop.

Lights has finally been added to the lift

New effect ever featured, "Butterffly" goes through the lift, also 112' vertical loop.

Water has been added into the terrain.

Corkscrew (flat spin)

80' Inclined loop.

Another new feature, "Rabbit tail", where you experience extreme airtime.

Wow, I'm simply amazed. The coaster is BRILLIANT! (and I love it!) The rabbit tale thing looks insane!

One request: Can you make the water reflecting? If you did, that would make it look even better!

Two things:

1: Is the airtime on the Rabbit tail just extreme, or is it more "unsafe"?

2: I know you are keeping it low for FPS reasons, but could you turn up your graphics settings? It's driving me crazy. I'm not detracting kudos, I'm just kinda annoyed by it, it's a bit of a pet peeve for me. Otherwise, I really like this park a lot. Keep it up!