TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Epic Adventures - RCT2

How would you rank my park so far.  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rank my park so far.

• 2: Not the Worst But needs A Lot of Work
    • 3: An Average Park
    • 4: A great Park but not the very best.
    • 5: Top Notch

I have to say the black coaster looks too big for the area its in, Too bod your only showing coaster ATM because you already have a lot of coasters already the black intamin is the black plague or isn't it? I think this isn't so good that your putting a giant coaster next to an already big coaster and I think you'll draw away the focus on the brillant Fury wich looked extremely good in its surroundings

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's near the fury, but goes along the backside of the park with a whole new area extended. It doesn't really interfere with the fury at all, and they do not intertwine with each other. The only ride it goes over was the empty looking ferris wheel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Here's the final version of Epic Adventures. Well the final for now. I do plan on MAYBE finishing up what I didn't finish before, and complete the map. This is the park that taught me just about everything I know. I worked for about 2 years straight on it, constantly changing it, and updating old stuff. So this park is very special to me in a sense. You'll notice a lot of unfinished stuff towards it, and lots of old and new style things. For now the project is dormant, the future of it is undecided.

Epic Adventures Download

The most recent overview.

The most recent project I was working on. This is what got me started on the Mamba rollercoaster in LOE.

I know I posted about this park over at NE but I thought I would repeat my thoughts about here so quoting myself here are those thoughts...

My top 3 coasters in the park would have to be 3, Sleepy Hollow - I love Arrow Suspended Coasters in real life and really feel they are one of the forgotten coasters of RCT. 2, Diablo - another coaster type that is rarely used in RCT and one that has so much potential, it really is to bad that new track pieces can't be created to this ride can have the total look it should have and my #1. Mad House Hotel. From the scenery to the coaster it's self I LOVE this ride.

If this is just an example of the kind of quality you will be using in your new park it will truly be an amazing park.

To add to what I said at NE, the only thing that brings this park down is that huge tower hotel and it's not the structure itself it's just it's location.

Thanks. I know, It was a stupid idea to add it there. The original plan for the park was to expand beyond the borders as an entire resort. But the idea became cancelled along with the park. Is it the fact that it's smack dab in the park with only the monorail connecting to it, or that it's to close to the park maps edge, or even that you can't see the rides around it? The new huge project I'm doing with about 20 hours or so of work put into it so far unfortunately is on the parks map edge. But it's big, and getting bigger. I'm not moving it either. So I hope that's not why you don't like it. For future reference I'm probably going to do my big builds closer to the middle. The new project is secret, and some screens can be seen in the ne dump place. The only obvious information is that it is a hotel from the screen. The earlier parking garage I posted in the ne dump I'm looking at right now on my other screen, and the bulldozer is about to demolish it. I don't care for it, and it's in my way, lol. Five hours of work waisted, but I'll release a map with the garage in it if anyone wants it. Since I'm sure someone's going to try and get around this, I will release a map with only the garage, or maybe make you wait for the project to be released. I'm not creating a topic for this one. It will be ready when it's ready, and I'll give some teaser pics to the dump over here too.

This park is simply amazing. It's just amazing what people can do with RCT2! Like other people, my only negative about this is the building right in the middle of everything. But so many positives make up for that negative, so whatever Great job!