TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Epic Adventures - RCT2

How would you rank my park so far.  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rank my park so far.

• 2: Not the Worst But needs A Lot of Work
    • 3: An Average Park
    • 4: A great Park but not the very best.
    • 5: Top Notch

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Year Eight, wasn't as great as suspected.

Year Eight, Devil Man was supposed to open. But the park is way behind on construction. So they purchased a different coaster, themed it quite nicely, and slapped it at the front of the park were that patch of land was. It's a spiral coaster named nothing else, but Whizzer. Six Flags will never end that trend. But it's a nice little coaster, and should be great fun for the family.

But on a much brighter note, Six Flags has been improving previous areas, and really is making them look much better. They also added a much need bathroom in old country. I myself will do a huge trip report soon, instead of the standard updates. They really have been improving the old parts of the park, and its turning into a better park. More shrubs, trees, land textures. Seems like this park may be in better hands.

Here's of course some pictures. I got one of the new coaster, and also one of a newly vamped area, thats now one of my favorites.

Here's Whizzer, looks not to bad. A nice little new coaster.

Here's one of my favorite newly shrubbed areas. Just makes the ride look a ton better.

-Brandon[/img]

Nice update, and I agree with you, the revamped area looks much better!

Whizzer looks good too, but where is it located (compared to other attractions)?

• 1 month later...

^Thank you. Yeah, I know its been awhile. I've done tons with the park, but just been slacking on the updates. Well anyways I've added tons of attractions, but you'll just have to wait and see what. Since it has to be in the story line.

I'm adding a poll, I want to know what you think of my park so far.

Update time!

Year nine!

Year nine is here, and Devil man is ready to go. After some retracking at some points of the ride, its ready. There were some spots hat had some problems, but the park worked them out.

Year ten is next up, and the park is celebrating 10 years. They're saying its going to be one of the biggest additions since the park opened. At the same time though, Six Flags is having some contract issues, and the old park owners are fighting to have it back. Apparently Six Flags didn't do some things that were promised.

The news keeps getting worse. The Dark Knight is apparently having some troubles with testing, its buildings are finished, and the ride itself is. But there are some mechanical problems with it, hopefully it'll open later this year or next year. It just looks like one big box though, with little theming, but the inside is supposed to be amazing.

Here's pictures of Devil Man.

Hope you enjoyed year nines update. Wonder what could possibly be next?

-Brandon

^That was a april fools joke, lol. It's still there, and running as great as ever. The park has it shut down for a few weeks for a paint job, to tell the truth. The next update I hope to have more info on the dark knight, also on the Fury.

I'm kind of happy with the poll results, I voted a four becuase I have seen a lot better, so 4 votes for 4, and 5 for 5. Thats not to bad, I'm glad everyone likes it. It makes me want to continue it, since people like it.

I've thought about dropping it a few times, but I'm going to keep it as my improve it as I go. From when I've started this park, to now, I've gotten better. So I plan on retouching old areas, and doing improvements. Once the land is all take up, I'm thinking of making the story line more interesting. Take out rides, to put new ones in, like real parks.

I've been considering in some way, make a parking garage and enhance the whole entrance area. To make it more amazing then the plain one now. Some areas may have to be knocked down, or the entrance moved, and make that one a back one. Since its smacked on the Egyptian area. Maybe I should make one more traditional, instead of making it seem like a one themed park, when its clearly not.

What are your guys thoughts on this?

-Brandon

• 1 month later...

A decade of Six Flags Epic Adventures!

Wow, it's been already 10 years! Well, Six Flags wouldn't not do something big for there star park. So for the tenth year in operation, the park is adding two major attractions. One that will open when the park does, and another that may open a little later in the year.

Lets start with the ride that will be opening today, along with the park. Superman Power of Tower, and Kryptonite Plummet. This four tower, S&S contraption will either launch you straight up with Superman's power. Or will shoot Superman down with Kryptonite Plummet.

Now lets go to the biggest new attraction for the year, Scream! Scream!, will take you off through tunnels, and will be one heck of a ride. Oh did we mention, there will be no track below you! This ride is planned to open on Memorial Day Weekend if construction goes as planned.

Now the news isn't over, Six Flags has decided to put the park up for sale. To hopefully almost bring them out of debt. Cedar Fair, and Paramounts apparently starting the Amusement Park game again. Those two industries have been offering some really high amounts. So we'll see if the park gets sold off. Some rumors are that the old owners are trying to get the park back, with an apparent contract break from Six Flags. So only time will tell what will happen. It's kind of weird that Six Flags just put in all these attractions just to sell it, but maybe it has something to do with getting out of the contract.

Expect another update for Memorial Day weekend!

-Brandon

Thanks guys.

Year 10, Memorial Day Weekend.

Well Memorial Day weekend has come around, and scream is now open. Also as promised, heres a year 10 download.

Theres no more information on whats going to happen with the park being sold off, but there seems like it may get sold for around 300 million or something in that range. But thats if it does sell.

Year 10 Download

-Brandon