TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Epic Adventures - RCT2

How would you rank my park so far.  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rank my park so far.

• 2: Not the Worst But needs A Lot of Work
    • 3: An Average Park
    • 4: A great Park but not the very best.
    • 5: Top Notch

Thanks, and I'm glad everyone liked my prank. Maybe I should do another one in the later future, since you guys enjoyed it and all.

Are you wondering what could be for year 3? Well here's year threes update. It may not be the most awesome ride in the world but it's pretty cool. I feel that I'm coming a long way since I started this park, and a real long way if you saw my previous park, Tropical Isle Resort.

The park has said that they are adding a tower ride that is three huge towers, and held by three cables. It's said to be the first one to hold this many riders. Since the so high capacity there's no additional fee to ride this towards the park entry. So check out, Weightless!

Here's the picture.

I feel I'm getting a better hang at creating stuff.

Hope you enjoyed this,

-Brandon

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very cool! You are very creative with your additions!

How did you get the seat ring by itself? (Yes, I know you used 8cars, but how?)

I changed the track type to crooked house. Which makes the track invisible, I'm also using this for a addition coming in the future (River Rapids). Look, now you got a sneek preview of a new ride coming. Make sure you have your stations, or its hard to find the ride and edit it. The only thing that will show up are the stations, and cars. I changed the car to the roto drop of course, and thats what I did.

A tutorial on my forums will be made soon for "members only" for 8 cars to start. Then custom rides, and scenery later. The custom rides tutorial will be for beginners to get the hang of it. Ohh and of course maybe a building tutorial for the basics, and some moderate building techniques.

• 2 weeks later...

Adventure park is four years old now, and is preparing for there five year celebration. For the five year celebration tons of big announcements will be made about Adventure Parks future, along with the opening of, "Plummet", "Mad House Hotel", "Chaotic", and now "Maxed".

Along with these big expansions to the park, a preview day will be released soon. Again for members of "Brandon's Coasters".

More information will be posted in the year five update, so get ready for a big change.

Here's a picture of maXed.

That's it,

-Brandon

Thanks both of you, and yes there's a download of year one. Not all the newer attractions or updates will be on there, but a lot of them will. You can get it here: http://www.brandonscoasters.com/rct2parkadventurepark1.htm it's year one and is close to the top of the page, please tell me if there are any missing dats, and I will add them to the zip. Theres a tutorial on were to put the dats into the correct folder in the read me. Hope this helps.

-Brandon

Wow the park is looking great. I just watched the youtube vid for madhouse. Is that a launched v loop coaster because that is pretty cool. The only rode I dont totally love is the ruins because if thst were anyone elses work I would be amazed but with your work it is not up to scratch. I would have loved a ruins themed Euro fighter.

• 2 weeks later...

Adventure Park year five is here!

Big, I mean big announcements will be in this update. To first start off the new ownership, yes I said it right, new ownership of Adventure Park is, "Six Flags Corp.". I know, some people disagree with how this is. But they promise to keep the park as it always is, or better, they say. So what do you guys think about this new ownership. The new name is "Six Flags Epic Adventures" along with a new logo, on the site the logo will be changed, along with all the names.

With the new owner ship they are promising the finishing of the new area that I have been showing pictures of. It still is opening this year. But there promising to finish the areas that still aren't constructed.

Now onto the new rides that they are working on, a brand new river rapids is currently being constructed, and will be one of the best in the world. Along with a new Gothem City, featuring, Batman The Dark Knight. This ride is unlike the other clones, and you will face the joker with stunning fire, light, and many other effects, in this indoor coaster.

Now the other big announcement coaster, Devil Man, will be a stunning ride with many inversions to face, and you will ride the ride as "Rob Zombies" Devil Man plays! This is going to be a world class coaster.

Intamin will also be making a wooden coaster that will be stories high, and will fly up and down some pretty insane hills. This is going to be one of the best wooden coasters in the world, along with Six Flag's previous coaster El Toro.

Lastly they will be adding the first resort to Epic Adventures, along with many new flat rides. More information about all of this will be more detailed soon, so hold on tight, for this wild ride!

So R u REaDy? Like I asked in the first main update! Here's the logo!

Now onto the pictures of Year Five opening day!

Mad House Hotel:

maXed:

Plummet:

The only downfall of opening day is that it was raining for most of the day, but the rides were great. Mad House Hotel was filled with surprises and is one of the best coasters around in my opinion.

Hope you enjoyed the update!

-Brandon

This sounds really cool. I cannot wait for the dark knight. BTW how is your RCT2 pair work coming along because me and DBru are almost done and everything is looking great.

I'm behind, and I feel really bad. I just posted this becuase I had it preprepared. To tell the truth I was in the Hospital, and thats why I've been absent for awhile. Now I'm leaving my partner with little time. I need to talk to him also.

^^^ Why were you in the hospital? Are you okay

I'm fine, I was in the hospital due to my diabetes that gave me high blood pressure. I'm fine now, and back on track! Also thanks everyone for the comments, and yes it was raining like I said in the report.

Thank you.

Year 6 update!

Once again, except now under Six Flags Management, there is another preview day. For Registered members of Brandon's Coasters. Everyone can registers, so therefor it is open to the public, and it is free.

Brandon's Coasters is the main sponsor for Adventure park, so for year six they are offering another press day for there members to get in free and front of the line passes to the new attractions. Also sneak peaks of the construction sites of the new ones including:

Devil Man

Batman The Dark Knight

Beast

River Rapids

And all of the new attractions

Please Click Here for all the information you need.

-Brandon

• 3 weeks later...

Year Seven!

GOLIATH!

Goliath is a Intamin Wooden Coaster, that features numerous drops, and two high force helix's. It's an old fashion out and back, with a much bigger punch. With heights the size of El Toro, and already is nominating to be in the top ten wooden coasters! It also features Intamin's new trains and new restraints which give you more freedom, and gives even a better experience.

Picture:

Hope you enjoyed the update. I heard a rumor possibly for next year "Devil Man may open.

-Brandon

I love Goliath! The layout is air-filled, and forceful, exactly how a woody should be!

(Go download the sneak preview, it looks amazing!)

How do you know what Goliath's layout is? And I couldn't find any sneak previews with Goliath! (yes I'm registered there)