TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Indiana Adventures

Ok, let me clearify myself... since this park has been in creation, dbru has said before, he really don't use CS due to making his system run slow, so I was wondering if he still had the same problems, being that the park is looking a lot better now. I wasne't talking about the photo shot.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, okay. lol, sorry.

But yes, I still don't use MUCH custom scenery, because it does make my game run REALLY slow. But I've discovered that if you pause the game while building, the problem is reduced.

And thank you all for the positive comments!

Oh, okay. lol, sorry.

But yes, I still don't use MUCH custom scenery, because it does make my game run REALLY slow. But I've discovered that if you pause the game while building, the problem is reduced.

And thank you all for the positive comments!

My game has lag, it's alot better since i closed the park! But make sure you leave one person locked in a fence of building so you can name him David Walsh! Also it makes it alot faster if you close the rides, or set it to oly be day time!

Hey guys! Well, the wait is over, and I'm glad to say that the concept art wasn't fraud!

The new attraction was named Revolution, and it is a Mondial version of a frisbee. Its funny how under-advertised the project was though. Oh well, onto the TR!

I started the day off with a ride on Black Widow. Sadly, the ride has gotten rougher over the years, and rumors say it won't be around much longer...

Little Tyke's Timber Town was ready to open with the park this year, and it was packed! It's good to see families coming out to the park.

So when you look at this picture, what do you see; the LTTT fountain plaza, or BANSHEE!

Terror Tower was drawing some large crowds today. I love it's location!

Who doesn't love Flight of the Falcon?

Dragonfly is still around, but every trim has been turned on ever since the SF buyout. It's still pretty fun though... You can see that the coaster received some new signage over the winter (thank you pkdfreak!)

So you round the corner, and come to this charming little building and...

Revolution!

Revolution is a really fun ride! The spinning and swinging create a great sensation! It's pretty photogenic too...

And here's an overview of the park I took while flying out from the Indianapolis Airport a few hours ago. AcBarr is planning something big in the near future, and I've been flying all over the country to make plans!

See you this summer!

It was a Friday night, and I had nothing else to do, so I headed over to the park for "The Stars Are Out in Indiana" event at SFIA.

TSAOiI starts at 6pm now that it is the fall season. I got to the park around 6:30, before the sun had set, and soaked up some of the atmosphere around Indiana Adventures. The park is really pretty at night, and I hope these pictures will do it justice...

Crowds piled up quickly at Terror Tower this evening.

Flight of the Falcon got stuck on it's lift during test runs (with 3 employees riding...)

Green Lake Fire Flies is a beautiful sight after the sun goes down!

Revolution has been experiencing quite a bit of downtime this season, and it's not even a prototype!

Overview at night. The last picture you will ever see of Six Flags Indiana Adventures...

See you soon for some info on the MAJOR addition coming in 2002!!!

Major Tornado Hits Greenwood, IN

Friday, September 20, 2001- An F4 tornado ravaged through the hillsides of Greenwood, IN this morning around 4:00am. This tornado was the most destructive ever recorded to strike the Mideast.

Locals report that hardly a building remained untouched, and even sturdy brick houses tumbled down during the ferocious gusts of extreme winds.

The cities' amusement park, Six Flags Indiana Adventures, received the most damage. Park manager, Jim Olsen, told us, "I was the first person to arrive at the park today. I checked in an hour early, to get a first glimpse of the damage, and was shocked when I entered the gates..."

Park officials tell us that all architecture was ripped away, parts of the rides are nowhere to be found, and the coasters are in terrible shape.

Six Flags Indiana Adventures will be closing its doors to the general public--- permanently. "The park is in unrepairable state..."

-AcBarr Gazette

Goodbye SFIA, I can't believe this is happening!

At least my family and I are safe...

(download & CS list up tomorrow)

Here is the park download!

CS Needed:

-ATH Catwalk Set

-DasMatze Fences and Railings

-Gadget Goodies for Coasters Set- flat parts

-Marnetmars Leftovers

-Nuclear Fish Particle Effects

-Steelworx

-Pyro's Six Flags Set

-Shyguys Catfish Cove Set

-Vodhin's Mill Set

-Yesnt Billboards

Enjoy, and please leave trip reports from 2001 (before the tornado...)!

Indiana Adventures.dat.bak