TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love people that use worthless commentaries of peoples grammatical errors to cover the fact that they got nothing intelligent to say.

I do not know the precise number, but I think it's somewhere around 3-4. Anything lower wouldn't stick you to the wall, anything higher and people would black out.

^ its not that bad. everyone makes mistakes sometimes. even you! 8)

I know. That was a pointless post. Sorry.

It depends what you mean by mistakes. If you mean stupid mistakes like walking into tables, walls, or writing the wrong thing on a test by accident to make you get 96% instead of 100%, I don't just make those sometimes, I make those all the time.

Mission:SPACE - 2.5 G's

Gravitron - up to 3 G's

Rotor - 2.5 G's

and f-16 pulling a 90 degree turn at 550 mph - 6.5 G's

// yep ... I'm a nerd

Cool.

The gravitron at Beech Bend felt like it was going to fall apart mid-ride. lol :shock:

Wes "Misses the old Rotor at Carowinds" Connell

I live in miami and I was actually there when the gravitrin fell apart. One of the girls on the ride flew 30ft and went into a coma. I didn't see it because I was in other part of the fair but I saw the wreck and since then I have never rideen those type of rides. If you still wanna ride it just look around it first, trust me a prob can be seen easily.

one time at the Wisconsin State Fair, i was on the Gravatron when two walls were coming apart. You could see a crack of sunlight in between the two walls. When we got off it was closed and they were pounding the walls together. Later that night it was open again :shock: i didnt go on it.