TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hard Rock Park Texas (RCT3)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its been awhile but I have been working extra hours at work for the past 2 months I have not had much time to work on Texas Hard Rock Park, so I decided to finally restart work on this project. I will be showing updates soon once I get back in full work!

• 2 months later...

Well I have restarted HRP Texas and redone some things, took the major pyro site away and redid the hotel and added some stuff to the entrance. Here is some shots of the reworks and such. I will be adding to the ride line up soon so hang on tight the fun has just begun.

I took the fireworks out, but a company I have done shows with here in TX just bought 150 acres of land and has a HUGE storage site on there. Also got the next coaster in the works, working on the Custom Supports will have pics tommrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hard Rock Park is proud to announce "Fly" its a B&M Flying coaster set to the storyline of "Pink Floyds" Learning to Fly. Which is about flying and at the end of the song the pilot dies in a plane crash which is the meaning of the burning plane on the runway when you enter the rides que. Then you go up into the station and begin your own flying adventure through a Pretzel Loop, 2 Over banked turns and a heartline roll. You will dive into ravines and fly over water on this amazing ride, unlike the song you will not die in the plane crash. Now onto the media shots.

Early Morning Media Helicopter shot.

View from the Hard Rock Hotel!

Themeing up close

Dual Station and trains up close.

Taken from a lift truck, ride over view.

Swooping Over Water!

Taken from across the street, you cannot get on the other side, thats owned by Hard Rock Inc.

Media Helicopter Zooming in!

Fly! at night!

Fly! at night 2nd shot!