TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dominator track at KD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh.... those colors are...... okay I suppose.....

I think I would have gone with the same blue for the supports, and the main color for the trains (those two swoosh things on the sides of the cars, would be the grey and dark purple). The seats the standard grey. the harness' dark purple. The track should be grey as well

eh, not my problem, although IM still pissed at Kings Dominion for saying the original color scheme for Shockwave was gonna come back last year.... and IT DIDN'T! Im sorry but bright purple, electric green and bright orange just don't make that coaster look good....

eh.... those colors are...... okay I suppose.....

I think I would have gone with the same blue for the supports, and the main color for the trains (those two swoosh things on the sides of the cars, would be the grey and dark purple). The seats the standard grey. the harness' dark purple. The track should be grey as well

eh, not my problem, although IM still pissed at Kings Dominion for saying the original color scheme for Shockwave was gonna come back last year.... and IT DIDN'T! Im sorry but bright purple, electric green and bright orange just don't make that coaster look good....

Shockwave's colors are blue/orange/green & are downright ugly! Bring back the old black & yellow any day.

Shockwave was never black...it was Dark Blue & yellow

JEFF

Are you sure? all the photos I have show it as black or grey track/supports with yellow rails.Anyhow has anyone driven by the park lately & noticed any signs of construction yet? I really wish the park would update us on their progress already.

it was a mix of dark blue/ dark green and grey to make the color it is, but they said it was dark blue.....

but anyways...

why have they not started site prep!? that's just downright dumb!

I don't get it either,here it is mid november & so far no updates at all.MIA,Dorney park & CW all have construction updates & devoted pages posted on their respective websites but so far KD doesn't.