TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Flashback Truly Gone?

Well I rode it on my first trip to MM and It was totally rough, and guess what, I got right back in line again. I rode it 10 times in a row and I had the biggest headache and it was wonderful. Heck most of the rides i have ridden that are intense hurt to some degree especially if they have over the shoulder restraints.

That is the beauty of it to me.

I don't want to see it gone. I have truly missed that ride. Tats hurt me more than Flashback at the bottom of the loop when your are on your back. My head hurt for 2 weeks afterwards and my equilibrium was off for the same amount of time. Now I felt more pain with that than with FLASHBACK.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never got to ride Flashback, even when it was at my home park as Z-Force when I was growing up near Chicago. Really bums me out, because I'm in favor of any one-of-a-kind coaster staying operational. I know it's totally illogical because the GP could care less about a crappy, rough old coaster being the world's only Intamin Space Diver, but if it were up to me, I'd reassemble it elsewhere in the park.

I've never been to the Park so I can't say how the coaster rode.

It does look a weird design but you have to thank the company who designed it for trying something so different.

There is always a sad feeling when any type of wood / steel coaster no matter how rough it has become gets "razed" and put into storage.

6FMM should put "Flashback" on E-Bay for a $1 starting bid.

I think the ride will be put somewhere else in the Park in a few years time, hopefully another woodie will replace the one which got torn down.