TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark 2008 - 'Lost meets the Maverick thread'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing we can expect an announcement at the "11th" hour tomorrow. Woo Hoo! I'm so smart!

I still want to believe this will have WindWalker trains...with all the references to flying. Plus maybe "things aren't as they seem" means the trains in the picture are not the correct trains. I don't think NL has those type of trains.

GottenBaklavaCompulsion

=

NATATOMIC and the following remaining letters GEBKLVAOPULSON

or

NATALIE and the following remaning letters OTBKCOMPULSOVGAN

Is someone playing the part of a shill?

WTF is GottenBaklaveCompulsion ... Did I miss something? ö

Ok, so Phase XI and "This is our 11th hour," is linked. He also mentions the guy in Boston. But, my brain is fried from this stupid sheet at work and these games. Anybody have any idea?

Martin is the guy in Boston. And both he and Luke both work for Nantimi according to the Nantimi website.

WTF is GottenBaklaveCompulsion ... Did I miss something?

E-mail natalie@nantimi.com and you'll see. And no, that's not my e-mail address.

High Flight

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth

And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth

Of sun-split clouds - and done a hundred things

You have not dreamed of - wheeled and soared and swung

High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there

I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung

My eager craft through footless halls of air.

Up, up the long delirious, burning blue,

I've topped the windswept heights with easy grace

Where never lark, or even eagle flew -

And, while with silent lifting mind I've trod

The high untresspassed sanctity of space,

Put out my hand and touched the face of God.

--Magee

This is all a devised plot to not just advertise HP's new coaster but to get more forum members.... Because i thought they said that some of us would know today and wouldn't have to wait till' tommorrow. If that was actually the case then we could tell if nantimi was legit or not by comparing their "hp new attraction" to the one that'll be on Hp's site tommorrow. Unless, of course, HP states in their press release that they were behind nantimi.

OK...Here is something weird.....

I was just looking at Luke's blog. In the background for the title of his blog, you can see the number 897. Also, there is a green rectangle below the star at the top left of the page. If you look really close, you can see the number 897 in a slightly lighter shade of green.

Anyone have any ideas as to what the 897 is for????

Why isn't the new ride on your website hersheyparkfan3? You lying to us, huh? Well you have been turned into Hershey Park for having copyrighted videos on your site. You should be getting shut down shortly, thanks for wasting our time.... HEATWAVE, what a crock!

I Should have stuck with what I said a long time ago that nantimi is fake. Now I am all confused and do not know which way to lean. I think I will just go home, go to bed, and wake up tomorrow around noon and find out what it is.

Edit: By the way hershey park fan you also have two different times on your website and not one is correct because its 4:05 now

First of all, I had no release videos on my site. The videos of existing rides I had were not copyrighted, and they all had credit given to the people who made them. My site is still there, and the only reason I havent posted the info is because I havent gotten the e-mail telling me official stats, and I will not tell you if I am told not to share by Nantimi. I have not lied, I do not work for HERCo, and I have not wasted your time. I may or may not have gotten some e-mails from nantimi telling me not to share some info, but I have not lied. I do know what the ride is so don't say I'm lieing just because I have'nt told you. Why would I post a release that has no statistics, no specific info such as name, and why would I lie. I'm getting sick of people bashing me, and I think I may just stop posting! And where did you get the Idea that I have lied, stole videos, and now are starting rumors that I have release videos and that my site is now shut down? Heat wave was the page name, not the ride name. read the former posts tomgsae, and don't start rumors. STOP STARTING RUMORS AND BASHING ME A N D calling me a lier!