TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Joker's Jinx-The video!

Hey guys I decided to upload the joker's jinx video since I had already had the link...

This is the last video for a while dont wanna "over do it" ya know...

here is the clip.

This is one of the videos im most proud of because it seemed like everything fell into place heavenly-like!!!

As always....well do I need to say it... 8)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not here to bust your chops at or cast judgement at all; honestly, I don't give a shit - but how did you get your camera on Joker's Jinx? I know there is a strict no-camera policy (or any other baggage, for that matter). When I worked on Jinx, we were taught to strongly enforce this rule. The operator had to have known you had it, because the op booth is right next to the front car. I'm just curious. Before you answer, I'm gonna guess that the op just didn't care?

-kip-

I'm not here to bust your chops at or cast judgement at all; honestly, I don't give a shit - but how did you get your camera on Joker's Jinx? I know there is a strict no-camera policy (or any other baggage, for that matter). When I worked on Jinx, we were taught to strongly enforce this rule. The operator had to have known you had it, because the op booth is right next to the front car. I'm just curious. Before you answer, I'm gonna guess that the op just didn't care?

-kip-

Kip you know what, all I do is ask and they see my camera is secure and they give me the go head. It would be quite impossible to sneek the cam on and get the full launch on that coaster. As I mention before not all parks and coasters let you film but fortunetly SFA does from roar to batwing to twoface flip side...

Jarmor wrote:

Kip you know what, all I do is ask and they see my camera is secure and they give me the go head. It would be quite impossible to sneek the cam on and get the full launch on that coaster. As I mention before not all parks and coasters let you film but fortunetly SFA does from roar to batwing to twoface flip side...

Interesting. Thank you. BTW, I really enjoyed the video!

-kip-