TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i like it!!Smooth but it was really short..haha..oh well its the model's fault for being so short!!haha Taiko LMAO! nice choice of color also..The ending looked fun and intense!! Taiko Bounce

Thanks, and it's definitely the model's fault

Very fun coaster! I zoomed out in the game and it looked just like the coasterdynamix model!

Thanks to you too. It's nice to hear that you can see the inspiration of the model in my version, but honestly - what had you expected?? I'm a NL-wonder

no..iits to small to be built in real life...haha...if it was, then the park would waste money on such a small invert... Hey Can you make the dragon model from coasterdynamix??That one looks more fun and intense!!Whoot for coaster models!!

no..iits to small to be built in real life...haha...if it was, then the park would waste money on such a small invert... Hey Can you make the dragon model from coasterdynamix??That one looks more fun and intense!!Whoot for coaster models!!

Tivoli in Copenhagen has a very small floorless, and it's very popular.. Sooo - it could be build in real life

And yes, I've also thought about making the dragon model..

1st of all the trains i think were a bit too short, but that was the only major issue i had with this ride, and one question, what font did you use on those pics above?

I used "French Script MT" and thanks. The train thing is no major problem, so I'll change that right now.

Great job! Your track is very fast and very soft in the same time! I like the layout, it's short, fast, it twists, it's cool!

Thanks