TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Taiga Park |RCT3| - DOWNLOAD

Coasterdude5 Productions Presents:

Taiga Park

DOWNLOAD: http://www.coaster101.com/gamesector/Taiga%20Park.zip

CANADA - A new themepark that begun construction last year is quickly picking up steam.

"Taiga Park" will educate guests on the lesser-known Taiga biome that is found throughout Canada.

"We see this as a great opporunity," the park's general manager said,"educating guests while giving them a themepark experience is one that is not found often."

The park will open with some rides, but the general manager says not to expect your typical theme park.

"We are not a thrill ride headquarters," he said, "we are building this park to educate people about the dangers of destroying this and other biomes and what it can do to our planet."

However, the park will debut with one large rollercoaster, Windigo, based on the Canadian legend.

"We also want to give insight to people who might not be familar with what Canada is about, mainly the Taiga Biome area."

The general manager says the marketing team expects the park to eventually become a national or even world-wide destination.

"I believe it is very possible at this point."

The park opens for business next month.

Update

Preview

Hello, I'm John, I don't believe we've met before. I'm a low-level employee of the research department for Taiga Park.

I was told by management to go out and get some feedback from the park when it opens, so I'd figure you guys would be the way to go!

If you haven't already guessed, these are pictures of the park's star attraction, Windigo. It features 6 inversions and this tunnel with a little extra "boost".

Keep checking back, once we get closer to opening I'll get to go in and get some more pictures.

More soon.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Windigo has a very unique layout, and it can't help but remind me of Marineland's Dragon Mountain... Except it's not boring, and it's not one of those coathanger Arrow rides, and it's... Oh, nevermind, it's nothing like Dragon Mountain

^ Um Hulk has a partly launched lift, and I dont ever recall B+M saying that they would never have a launched lift.

This park is soo good, and it will probably just as good as all your others.

Windigo is the best coaster ever. I like how its like Tenn. Tornado made by B+M

^ Um Hulk has a partly launched lift, and I dont ever recall B+M saying that they would never have a launched lift.

This park is soo good, and it will probably just as good as all your others.

Windigo is the best coaster ever. I like how its like Tenn. Tornado made by B+M

Actually, B&M didn't even build the lift, they don't believe in launches.

from Wikipedia

As a company, they are opposed to launched coasters because of perceived reliability problems, so they subcontracted the launch mechanism to another company

^ sorry i always thought that was the only launched coaster they ever made. I do believe with their thinking though, becasue launchers do have a lot more down time then conventional roller coasters. Wow you learn something new everyday!

This is an official update, but they will be more sporadic this time around. I'm taking a break from RCT3, so it'll be a while before another update is posted.

Update

Year 1 Construction

Work is really picking up around here. My supervisor told me to go up to the ride area and get some shots for the website.

Yeah, it's a steep walk, but they will be building a transport ride up the hill so no worries there.

It would've been perfect if a train had been on the track!

The pretzel loop in all its glory.

I'm guessing this part will be intense, but that's just a guess.

Oh yeah, the Ore Cart. Here's the story: An amusement park actually operated in this spot back in the '80's. It was more like a year-long, but there were a couple of rides. Guests entered from a different side, though.

The main ride was the Ore Cart. It's sorta a dark-ride/coaster.

You travel in the "Ore Carts" through different tunnels.

It's a very short and overall lame old-school ride. I'm sure Taiga Entertainment (group that owns the park), kept it soley for its cult status.

The ride does end in a decent drop...

Ey, one more attraction to add to the line-up is the way I see it! Check back soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Year 1 Construction

Hello again, long time no see, we here at the park have been incredibly busy with finishing touches on the star attraction at the park: Taiga Experience.

Inside, you'll enter the queue that will take you below ground to one of two 3D theaters, where you will view a film about the Taiga biome.

Hopefully it will be the first thing you do as you enter the park.

The building might appear small, but the theaters were actually dug into the ground.

There are tons of signs pointing to the attractions so there is now way guests will get lost.

We're anticipating it to do very well with the crowds.

Windigo now has its signage up.

While it is somewhat small and perhaps hidden, it does get your attention when you see it.

One of my favorite shots, the zero-g roll barely rising above the tree line.

Work has steadily been going along on the general store.

Guests will find everything from souviners to umbrellas in here.

We are having a very difficult time with Ore Cart and its old track, it might not be ready for the grand opening.

More soon.