TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I got a Hamster!!!

We went to town last night just to pick up a few things. I turn around the corner and here comes Brent with this Big Hamster Cage and he's like "Jen it's on Sale!" and I'm like "Are you serious! How much!" and it was like a Really good deal. I said "Do you think I should get one?" and Brent's like "Yeah!" and So we Got the cage and a Hamster and a bunch of stuff to go with it. OMG my Hamster is so freakin spoiled!

Her name is Princess Hammie

(Notice she has a Cotton Candy Bed)

And this is Hammie's Palace

And this is Hammie on TV

She loves her wheel. After Brent showed her were her wheel was at, she spent the whole night running in it.

She likes to sleep at the top of her tube connected to her Pimpin' Sky Room but today I heard this thud and looked at her cage to see what it was. She fell down the tube while she was sleeping and ended up on her back with her bare feet in the air. I told her that was not very lady like!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! So great!!!

I'm so glad you guys have a nice hamster, and it looks like you're taking great care of her! Nice cage, with places to hide, good ventilation...and yes, we have to hook her up with RatTums!

Congrats guys! Let us know if you have any questions, comments, problems!

Elissa "You guys totally just went up a notch in my book! " Alvey

My radio friends where upset that Hammie had a TV but not a radio studio. So I made Hammie a radio studio.

It's only a toy she gets to play with when I'm around with her.

I suppose I'll have to make Hammie a roller coaster now too huh?

My friend had this awesome hamster that we messed around and played with. But sadly, three months ago it passed away to a tumer . We made a maze for it and called it Alcatraz because she couldn't get out. We called our hamster Hammie.

Anyways, cute hamster. Gotta love the palace and you really should make that roller coaster for Princess Hammie .

---Brent 8)

Awwww..... When Hammie gets a Roller Coaster, she'll dedicate it to all the fallen and loved Hamsters out there.

---------------

The Hammie Radio Program!

Hammie doesn't always know the difference between a toy and food...

As Hammie was checking out her Radio Studio, she warmed up a special place for RatTums

Computer Woman's Voice: "The Hammie Radio Program begins in three minutes."

"Life as a Hamster" Hammie tells it like it is...

"That's All Folks!"

If you look in the opening to one of our videos RatTums is checking out a little coaster car that goes to those 'little people' or something playsets. I would put him in it, and carefully control his descent...I don't think he liked it though!

Elissa "that's okay, we still love him!" Alvey

LOL I'll have to ask Brent about the video. I'm not sure if Hammie will get a coaster anytime soon. Don't want to traumatize her, at least not just yet

I was looking at Hamster stuff on Amazon and they got some cool nifty things...

Super Pet Hamster Potty

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002AS8O8/ref=wl_it_dp/103-6502723-7017437?%5Fencoding=UTF8&coliid=IFL2REEFZETF7&v=glance&colid=B28J06EHX2QW

Small Animal Kingdom Hamster See-Saw

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00063459S/ref=wl_it_dp/103-6502723-7017437?%5Fencoding=UTF8&coliid=I2953JE475NO77&v=glance&colid=B28J06EHX2QW

Tasty Tunes Dispenser Hamster

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002IP8WK/ref=wl_it_dp/103-6502723-7017437?%5Fencoding=UTF8&coliid=I2VBU887SC060G&v=glance&colid=B28J06EHX2QW

^Um, maybe someone's trying to tell you not to have anymore Hamsters!

Elissa "don't get one with your track record!" Alvey

LMAO! haha i don't have any cats anymore, and i'd make sure that there was no way it could get out of it's cage.

then again... i am only a 12 yr old kid who has a shorter attention span then a hamster (no offense rattums! or princess hammie!)

Trev32

i used to have a hamster but sadly he passed away about a month ago.

i took care of him so well and cleaned his cage about every other day. i just dont see how people can keep them alive.

however now i have birds and the eggs that they laid just hacthed. its cool to see the baby birds. i think i found my new good pet. i think everyone should get birds if they like hamsters.

just wanted to share that. 8)

^lol a fan?!? did it die?!?

my birds are good. they arent very loud which is cool, but they make cool sounds. when i first put them together they hated eachother and the girl bird wouldnt let the boy bird on any of the perches. he had to sit on ground.

^you sound like the type of person that would like to wacth that. 8)

Phazan''poor bird!!!'' Master

^haha no it didn't die, it's just litteraly retarded now. it used to be all nice and playfun but now it tries to bite your arm off, from the shoulder. and if you try to take it out of it's cage it gets all feisty and what not.

And he's not chirpy anymore...