TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Order Question

philipdimartino

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I just got this great stuff from TPR in the mail. It was totally random and unexpected since I never ordered anything!

The delievery guy said he thought it was supposed to go to someone in Apt. 2, but there was no name on it, and decided to leave it with me instead. Score!!

Anyway, I feel sorry for the sucker in Apt. 2.

Hey, I just got this great stuff from TPR in the mail. It was totally random and unexpected since I never ordered anything!

The delievery guy said he thought it was supposed to go to someone in Apt. 2, but there was no name on it, and decided to leave it with me instead. Score!!

Anyway, I feel sorry for the sucker in Apt. 2.

Does this have anything to do with me?

Due to federal regulations, it is now illegal to put someone's name on any package. Instead, they are required to use a random numeric sequence from your DNA strand. This should allow the USPS to properly deliver the package, unless of course an evil robot clone is lurking nearby, ready to pounce on any delivery. That could be trouble.

dt

Due to federal regulations, it is now illegal to put someone's name on any package. Instead, they are required to use a random numeric sequence from your DNA strand. This should allow the USPS to properly deliver the package, unless of course an evil robot clone is lurking nearby, ready to pounce on any delivery. That could be trouble.

dt

Is it really illegal to put peoples name on packages.

it should be illegal to have children if you are dumb

Wow your a real rude person? Whos the mod around here anyway?

I will answer this one last time.

Philip -

I really appreciate your order. Seriously, I do.

But you have now asked more questions and created more drama over one package than *ANYONE* in the history of Theme Park Review who has ever ordered anything from us before. This is why people here are getting frustrated with you.

Ordering our DVDs is a simple process. You fill out the order form and magically DVDs appear in your mailbox. It's easier than Amazon, Ebay, etc.

I honestly don't know if your resposnes in this thread are just being an internet "troll" or if you're being sincere. I'm siding towards "troll" because I can't believe anyone would actually think we wouldn't put your name on the package. You filled out the order form *WE ASKED YOU FOR YOUR NAME!*

Your order has been shipped out. I hope you get it in time for the Birthday you need it for.

But I'm going to kindly reccomend that if you are going to have this many issues ordering items off the internet, perhaps it's not a method of shopping that works well for you.

Just a suggestion.

If you have any more questions or comments please email me at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

--Robb