TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gran Fiesta Tour now open at EPCOT

Do you like Gran Fiesta Tour?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Gran Fiesta Tour?

• I love it! Makes the ride 100x better!
    • It's okay
    • Not as good as before
    • THEY KILLED IT!

El Rio del Tiempo has reopened in Mexico, well actually it's now called the Gran Fiesta Tour, starring the Three Caballeros. The ride now features Jose, Panchito, and Donald Duck on a trip around Mexico. has some pictures of the new decorations. Check it out!www.allearsnet.com

There is also a video on youtube:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cymfShhs9mY

It actually looks pretty cool! First, I loved the Three Caballeros when I was a kid. It was such a colorful movie and Panchito and Jose were pretty cool. I'm glad that they're now in the parks.

The animation looks cool and I love how the "Three Caballeros" song is used as the ride's theme song. I still think Disney managed to leave some Mexican culture in it. The ride reminds me of a Mexican "it's a small world" but the song is now not annoying (but very catchy). I agree, they could put more but it's decent now.

Overall, I like this ride, but then again...I have a habit for liking what other people dislike.

Examples:

Mostly everyone HATES Rockin' Both Parks, but I do!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its seems "OK". I haven't been on this ride since 1999, so I will hold my final opinion until I ride it possibly this summer. I just hope that Disney dose not do this to all their older ride because thats what I liked about Epoct, it has more of a learning atmosphere than a theme park atmosphere.

^They've "taken the older riders out" by including characters from a movie made in the 1940s?

Looks like the latest Disney trend is overlaying old attractions with storylines in which cartoon characters look for other cartoon characters. This sounds like "Finding Nemo, Starring Donald Duck."