TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Crowds at Japanese Parks

Hello all,

I will be joining my Aikido dojo on a trip to Iwama, Japan (the birthplace of the martial art) to train at the end of June. I plan on staying after for about a week (first week in July) to check out Tokyo, Kyoto, and possibly some parks.

Seeing as I have a massive aversion to waiting in long qeues, I was wondering what sort of crowds I can expect at that time, specifically at Fuji Q Highland and Nagashima Spa Land. What kind of wait times can I expect? I think I already know the answer, as Japan is one crowded country. But, I figured I would tap into the collective knowledge/wisdom of this community.

Thanks for your advice,

Doug

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

I will be joining my Aikido dojo on a trip to Iwama, Japan (the birthplace of the martial art) to train at the end of June. I plan on staying after for about a week (first week in July) to check out Tokyo, Kyoto, and possibly some parks.

Being as I have a massive aversion to waiting in long qeues, I was wondering what sort of crowds I can expect at that time, specifically at Fuji Q Highland and Nagashima Spa Land. I think I already know the answer, as Japan is one crowded country. But, I figured I would tap into the collective knowledge/wisdom of this community.

Thanks for your advice,

Doug

They're HUGE but you'd never guess it thanks to those damned cloaking devices...

I went to Fujikyu Highlands during the off season, and it was crowded. Full queue for Fujiyama and Eejanaika (not to mention half the rides closed, including Dodonpa). Try to get there early, but prepare for lack of credits. I only got 3 there!