TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My friend lost her coaster virginity!

Me and my friend Laura headed to Kennywood this past summer around 7pm and it was dark so you couldn't see much of the coasters. She has never ridden one and was afraid. The first ride we headed too was Phantoms. I convinced her it was just like the Double Loop at Geauga Lake and it only went 45 mph. She believed me and we waited in line. Her heart started racing when we were taking the slow treck up the lift hill(I could tell...she was clamping on my arm like there was no tomorrow!). Then he vered left(or right...i'm bad with direction) and sped down the track. I was felt sorry for her because I failed to mention the second drop and the bunny hops(which by far beat any other bunny hop on any coasters) but in the end, she loved it. I thought she was crying but she cleared her eyes and started screaming how fun it was and how she wanted to ride some more. So next, we headed to Thunderbolt...and well...you know . In the end, I have a new coaster buddy and I have someone that is willing to take long trips with me in the summer to other parks.

That is how my friend lost her coaster viriginty.

Yea I know its a late story but I just rememberd it after having a talk about this summer with her.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic