TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm another log in or die type of person. I love the accounts from the regulars and am happy to read these. I live in Adelaide, Australia and did visit and really enjoyed the parks on the Gold Coast early in the year.

Keep up the great work. It's fascinating reading, and very entertaining.

Hello there, long time reader first time poster ... im from australia and my wife and i have used your site many times when determining what coasters to hit up on our travels, weve hit up lots of the coasters in japan and quite a few in europe and are traveling back to japan in a few weeks to ride some more, i noticed there is a new one at USJ that looks pritty good

thanks

-grant

Hello all. I am stationed in Okinawa Japan in the Airforce, orriginally from Texas. I am an aspirering artist, and am working on getting the ok from a certian someone to start the development of my design of a Star Wars Park. I love coasters, every aspect of them. you wanna see a coaster nut.... you found him

Terrortech signing in for duty.

Live in North London (Enfield) nearest park Thorpe Park.

Have visited a number of parks over the last 20 years including a number of Euro parks and many of the US big hitters including Cedar Point, SFMM, knotts, Kings island, Kings Dom & both Busch parks.

Favorite parks overall for atmosphere would be Efteling and Busch gdns Virginia.

Current favorite steels: MagnumXL200, Apollo's chariot, Riddlers revenge, Excellertor, Nemesis

Favorite wood (undecided) but would include: Robbs favorite Balder, Tonne de zeus, Megaphobia & Ghostrider

Having had our own 10 week old kid tums this year coaster count for 2007 is a bit low, but did get to repeat ride Rage (new Eurofighter) at Adventure Island (Southend UK) my first try of a Eurofighter which I liked a lot - really fancy a trip now to Dollywood

Be seeing you

Long time browser, first time poster (as you can probably tell from my join date!) No, I didn't forget I had an account, I just like to lurk!

Anyways, I'm from SoCal and live close enough to Disneyland to hear the fireworks going off. I'd be able to see 'em too, if the houses across the street weren't there.

Mostly I'm an action figure nerd who also happens to like theme parks. I've been to the big ones around here and made it to a few Orlando parks, but that's about it. I'm too poor!

I just love this site for Robb's photo trips.

I figure I should finally post something in order to get rid of the monthly reminder that say I haven't posted anything yet.

My local crappy parks are Elitches and Lakeside.

I actually chance ran into Robb and group at Holiday World while waiting to get on The Raven just this last August.

My coaster count is 137 which is pretty high considering that there are only 8 coasters within 700 miles of where I live.

Well...enough about me...back to lurking in the shadows...

Hello everyone,

I'm a lurker as well, i just love the videos of Robb and Alissa's antics as they travel the parks around the world... Lots of places I'll probably never get to visit, but it's cool to see there pictures. My family and I mostly make the trek to WDW, but I'm hoping to get them out to the park that started it all some day..

Thanks again for sharing,

Mark

Alright figured I ought to post some time. So, I'm basically a lurker, I've been a TPR member for a while, but this is my first post. I'm not exactly a giant roller coaster and theme park fan, as much as a am just a huge Disneyland fan. My home park is Discovery Kingdom, I've got all the credits from there (even Zonga!), and I also have every credit at the Disneyland Resort. Sadly, those are the only two parks I've been to. So yeah, looking forward to more great TRs and whatnot on TPR!

Hi, my name is Marco. I'm still alive and yet another lurker.

I'm very interested in Roller Coasters and Theme Parks and that's why I love your site very much.

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Greets from Germany!

Hello,

My name is Brad Dennis and I live in Canada. I'm a military guy and get posted around a lot but for now I'm on the east coast. I've been a member for several years now. I love rollercoasters of all types but I really love the engineering that goes into them. I'm a meteorologist by trade and my job takes me all over the world. I've ridden such rare coasters very few have even seen them. I love to meet new people with similar likes and love to talk coasters. I have a great collection of coaster books and videos. I'm 40 years old and have three children who love coasters also. That's about it. If you want to chat, I'm always up for it.

Hello,

My name is Denis Desruisseaux, I am from Montreal in Canada. I am 41 years old. I am a network administrator. I have three children that love coasters also. Most of our week-end, me and my family, we are travelling around Canada and USA park to park because we are coaster maniac.

I guess I'm yet another lurker. I'm in So. Ca. and growing up here have always been fond of coasters and theme parks. Kudos to Robb & Elissa for their great job in putting up such a great site and all that goes into it.

Also, congratulations on little Kristen(KidTums) - she's absolutely adorable!