TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

No Limits Howl

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like an awesome coaster. i espically like the loop and the loop? afterwards that goes through the first one. the only thing i seeis you might have added one to many heartline/zero-g rolls and some of them look a little to far apart but the rest of the ride looks awesome. keep up the good work.

Nice job, fairly solid ride. G's were in check except for some pumping and a spike after the roll going into the MCBR. The one thing i would try to fix is the barrel rolls, i can see you used elemenary for it because there smooth, but there is almost a small straight away in between each of them, which ruins the transition. Get rid of that and the ride would be great.

Thanks, I also noticed some minor g's my-self but I thought they were sort of ok, whats the best way to do the barrel rolls? say like do one, crop off the extra and bang whack another in? Also this pumping whats the best way and easiest way remove it? Also yes your right I use the elementry as I have no idea on how to do my own inversions