TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Any new videos by Christmas?

Jim

I buy and always enjoy all of your videos. The only two I need is #7 and the last one from Don. I see you get the third set free so I was wondering if there will be another one out before Christmas. If not I will still buy but was just curious. Thanks.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You bet!

We're finishing up some last segments on Volume 8, and we have an exciting new Affiliate coming out for Christmas!

We'll also most likely run the deal we did last year where you have a chance at a free TPR Ornament with your order as well!

So keep a look out, it will all be announced soon!

TPR Ornament? Considering I will be buying the last couple of Coaster Expedition Volumes that I didn't get in my first order, plus Guy's DVD, plus a hoodie and a T-shirt, an ornament would be pretty cool.

I guess since I'm Jewish and I don't have a Christmas tree, I will just hang my TPR ornament on my Hannukah Bush!

You bet!

We're finishing up some last segments on Volume 8, and we have an exciting new Affiliate coming out for Christmas!

We'll also most likely run the deal we did last year where you have a chance at a free TPR Ornament with your order as well!

So keep a look out, it will all be announced soon!

Yay! I was praying that you guys would pump out another DVD before the Holiday's. I LOVE my ornament from last year as well, very nice touch. I will definately be getting 7&8 but since my volume 6 got messed up, I might be getting another copy of that as well. My T-shirt got a nasty paint stain on it so I will also be getting that.

One question, will the hoodies still be available for the holiday sale because I know you guys said they were a limited time thing.

The only two I need is #7 and the last one from Don.

LOL, those are the two I need as well! I really should get my DVD orders caught up.

I'm hoping to pick up Guy's new one as soon as I can. If you guys have another Xmas ornament that would make the purchase even sweeter.

Maybe I could get some sort of Affiliate Member discount...

...then I could sell them on ebay and reap the benefits!!

-Don "Worked for the PS3" Garrison