TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Vertigo Park! and Estancia Buga, Colombia

I don't speak Spanish (proud to say!)- how do you open the map?

You're proud that you can't speak the second most commonly spoke language in your country (28 million people) , while those who speak it have to learn yours, whether they can speak it well or not.

Anyway, the new park map looks really cool, i'm glad that they have abandoned the old cheap one.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think that is like duh!(without offend) be proud of don't know another idiom and most if is the hardest language to learn (obviosly for the people who don't speak it) spanish!

Yeah I read somewhere that Spanish, Dutch and Japanese are the hardest languages to learn. Don't know if that's true but I can agree that learning Japanese is darn hard!

• 2 weeks later...
Well I think that is like duh!(without offend) be proud of don't know another idiom and most if is the hardest language to learn (obviosly for the people who don't speak it) Spanish!

Yeah I read somewhere that Spanish, Dutch and Japanese are the hardest languages to learn. Don't know if that's true but I can agree that learning Japanese is darn hard!

Spanish is easy, I came wicked close to being fluent when i was like 5-7 But then i moved and had to leave the school that had the Spanish program. Now i can only speak basic Spanish like "No abbla Espanol" Or "Gracias and Canada" and the basics like that. I can also vaugely (sp?) recognize German and French but I am far from speaking them.

Spanish is very easy. Once you learn the rules of Consanents like J and such it is quite easy. I learnt Chinese for several years, and i still struggle with it. I assume Japanese is simalir.

Sweedish is meant to be hard.

• 3 weeks later...

I got news from Vertigo Park!

-They update some information from Vertigo Park Admission Passport

-This hae the following privileges:

-You can visit the park with this 100 times.

-You can buy things into the park with it.

-You can entry in the pre-opening period this during 6 months (before opening I think)

-You can charged 100000pesos in tokens for the video games(47dollars)

-Is the ID of the guest in the themepark.

-The cost si $240000pesos that is like 114 dollars now and like 80euros

-More information at www.clubestancia.com or

here but all is in spanish.

They also put in Vertigo Park's link an option of "Construccion Progress" but the link still in construccion.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a fact. Today at Voces de Occidente(West's Voices) a radio program one of th e accionist of Vertigo Park talk and mencioned that they have a deal with Warners Brothers Company and for that Vertigo Force will be located at Gotham City. For the opening day there will be a Batman and BUgs Bunny well all of them. I can't heard it all because I was at School.

Confirm Vertigo Park containers are just 20 days left. That's right . Most of the rides must be ariving in 20 days or more. Vertigo will began the construccion again now of the rides of the park. Vertigo Force will be NOT ready for the opening day december 26, 2007.

-The parking wil be situate a little bit away from the park so when you get your car at the park lot there will be horses waiting for you! At least 100 horses will be bring from Europe.

The Vertigo Park seasson pass is on sale now!

-The parking wil be situate a little bit away from the park so when you get your car at the park lot there will be horses waiting for you! At least 100 horses will be bring from Europe.

I don't get this part.

OK I'll explain you. Here in Colombia we have three mountain ranges the west one, the central and the east one. Valley of Cauca (the state were I live and home of Vertigo) is between the west one and the central. Buga is situate at the being of the central so Vertigo Park too but Vertigo is like between mountains so for getting there is not easy for everybody so the parking lot I guess will be a little away ro something cause you got to get up the mountain a little If you have seen the pics you can see I took them from the mountains.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's seems ages since the last post here, but I'm still interested in this project.

http://www.viajaporcolombia.com/default.asp?link=noticia&id=2025&seccion=noticias

I saw something crazy on that page

En la maravillosa montaña rusa, cada vuelta durará cuatro minutos, tendrá cuatro kilómetros de longitud, una caída de 89 grados y alcanzará una velocidad de 190 kilómetros por hora.

So the coaster will last 4 minutes, will be 4 km. long, 89° steep and 190 km/h???

The 89° drop and 190 km/u suggest it will be an Intamin Rocket Coaster or something along those lines, but how could that be 4 km long and last 4 min?

Strange but interesting

Well they in the web site don't specified the coaster builder but it seems to be from Morgan Chase for the train model and it is for 42 riders and the launch it seems is like the same technology that use Hulk. The top is an inside 180º top hat and if I am not wrong the drop is 320ft, later come and air tiem hill, then two bigs helix over a mountain, and then another helix all fo then of 360º. The proyect was stop until this month or at least I heard that, now they're back buildingt in that place But I haven't go there like since may, and the rollercoaster is in way to the Buenaventura port.

Interesting. This park looks like is going to do good for the economy there. My friend was taking me to Colombia this December but I cant go so maybe next year I will go to Colombia and I will try to stop by.

Now If only Puerto Rico can get a park like this it will be great but I dont think it will happen. there use to be a small park in a town called carolina and it had one medium sized coaster but then it closed (I am trying to find proof but I can't)

How many coasters is this park getting? 3-5?

btw...I am proud to speak spanish. No one has to learn a language if they dont want to. But thats something that should not be talked about on these types of forums.

^What you mean si liek the same. Is easy.

How many coasters is this park getting? 3-5?
I think 2. Vertigo Force and a Family coaster like road-runner at least I saw that in the video of Vertigo Park. Also this Barm Stormer ride from RCT3 but a smaller version and Revolution and a freefall tower. Plus teh the kids zone and the adults shows.

Interesting. This park looks like is going to do good for the economy there. My friend was taking me to Colombia this December but I cant go so maybe next year I will go to Colombia and I will try to stop by.

Oh well that's cool. Do you knwo what city is he comin'?