TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Bungee jumping

has any oneever been bungee jumping? it is so awsome and the first fall i thought i was giong to die it wasonly 250 ft but it wasthehighest 250 ft of mylife.

OR

ADMIN EDIT

Has anyone here ever been Bungee Jumping? I think it is really awesome! The first time I did it I thought I was going to die even though it was only 250ft...but it was the highest 250ft of my life!

Please try to make your posts a little more coherent. I've already had to close one topic and edit this one.

BTW...where is there a 250ft bungee jump...I don't think there is one in the states is there?

ADMIN EDIT

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done the skycoaster at KW. Great swing!!

I have bungee jumped in Old Town, FL and I have sky dived. Sky diving is much more intense you get that total free fall then any of the others.

Katie

I have done the skycoaster at KW. Great swing!!

I have bungee jumped in Old Town, FL and I have sky dived. Sky diving is much more intense you get that total free fall then any of the others.

Katie

Sky Dive? I would only think about one thing the whole time.. " I hope this opens" and if not "I hope the emergency one opens"

Jumped on the Gold Coast and at the time, the company had a swear jar for those who happened to let fly a few words of the 4 letter variety.

To cut a long story very short, I have to put $5-00 into both of the swear jars that they had there. Both very good causes and next time I will keep the "Construction Language" to myself.

Would recommend jumping to anyone thinking of going for it, don't think just do it.

yeap... I jumped...

I get so angry with those TV programs where those scared chickens win prizes if they overcome there fair and make a jump (or ride a coaster). They get the fun for free and win prizes while I would keep on paying to jump... :? Maybe I should start pretending to be scared of stuff and have people sign me up for those programs... It would save me money on my wierdness and I migh even win some prizes...

Only Goofing around... but still...