TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Attractiepark Slagharen (Netherlands)

In the month July I went to Attractiepark Slagharen (the Netherlands) for a week. I have register me today, that's why i'm posting the photo's so late.

The park has two coasters:

- Looping Star (Schwarzkopf - Netherlands Oldest coaster)

- Mine Train (Vekoma)

For more information about attractiepark Slagharen you can visit their site: www.slagharen.com

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That Picnic Table area

looks like it flooded!!!

what happened to it??

Heavy rain.

Nice review and photo's. One question: how on earth could you spend an entire week in such a rather small park?

This is already the sixteenth time that I go on vacantion in that park. I have grown up in that park.

And sorry for my bad english, my dutch is better than my english.

Wow real nice pics! Apparantly you had some rain, Belgium hasn't been much better also recently, and i see Looping Star was stuck on the lift for a while? I hope you didn't have too much bad luck but i see from he other pics that you also had some good moments.

I hope to visit the park next year, i would really like to ride a Schwartzkopf Looping Star since i missed the one in Bobbejaanland, and once again, very nice pics!

One question: how on earth could you spend an entire week in such a rather small park?

Yeah i wonder to, i think -correct me if im wrong- that there's a camping area near the park maybe he stayed there and didnt necessarely visit the park every day?

Yeah i wonder to, i think -correct me if im wrong- that there's a camping area near the park maybe he stayed there and didnt necessarely visit the park every day?

That's right, you can spend the night in a Bungalow or in a Wigwam. And than you can visit the park everyday.

Wigwam

The Bungalows