TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Stormrunner competition

Hey everyone this is the Offical Stormrunner coaster Competition.

The challenge is to make a Stormrunner type coaster and theme it .You will be provided with a 70 x 70 plot Which you will begin building you Stormrunner coaster!

Rules

. must use stormrunner coaster

. must design and create your own logo (you have to make it yourself)

. must only use soaked and orignal rct3 game

. must be realistic (no 600 foot tall 30 loop coasters)

. no remakes of real coasters includes KK,TTD,Stealth,Xcelerator etc..

. custom scenery is aloud

. no hybrid tracks

Judgeing

. orignality

. ratings

. theme

. and overall look of the coaster

Judges

1. Me

Contestants

Once added you will be sent the 70 x 70 map

(All Entries due by August 21st)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first...

Please Please Please... GET A FREAKING SPELL CHECKER... Either Google toolbar for Firefox or IE will give you the feature or grab the Firefox 2b1 which also has the feature but make sure you grab the version for your OS and the right language (US English is en-us).

Also custom logos are only possible with a HUGE patch that some can't really download if they are on dialup or they have to use Wild!

Also you can't just turn off Wild! stuff. It may or may not make incompatible files so one can't always be sure. No one is gonna re-install just to do this.

must design and create your own logo (you have to make it yourself

umm, i think that is a bit unfair because all i have is MS paint, while other people have photoshop to work with.

There are two great programs I would suggest you check out that are completely free and very feature packed.

GIMP: http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/

The above link is great for Windows installers. Just make sure that you install the GTK before installing GIMP. Both installers are on the site and it is really easy to do. It should give you everything you need from Photoshop and it has no restrictions on use.

Inkscape: http://www.inkscape.org/

Inkscape is a very good open-source vector drawing program. It will give you a lot of power if you spend the time to get acquainted. There is a fully packaged exe installer for the program on the website...

So there you go. No reason to feel worried about the competition.

IMO, I think this is a dumb contest. You should make the rules convenient for EVERYONE....not just you or a few people. Why make people download software and only use a certain expansion?

Why don't you make it a steel coaster contest or wood...what if people don't have Soaked or Wild? That way, almost everyone can participate in it?

Please make the contest work for everyone...