TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT2-If The People WANT To Leave, Why Don't They?

I was recently working on my newest park, Funzone's Atlantica Beach, and had a perfect rating at 8:00 A.M. It is now quarter to 10, and the rating is about 77! How did this happen? Well, I found a MASSIVE group of people walking slowly back and forth a few feet from the entrance! My rating was demolished because they wanted to leave but didn't. Why do they do this? Does it happen to everyone, or am I just unlucky?

P.S. There were no signs of obstacles to actually keep them from leaving.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been a number of FAQs on peeps behaviour and this is one of the more frustrating ones. Peeps seem to get lost if you have paths that dip in towards the exit without continuing towards the exit. So try to only have paths move towards the exit if they actually go to the exit.

Single paths don't help, it just makes the gusts more unhappy because if the park gets crowded they are like, "It's to crowded here."

The no entry thing works, but what works for me is underground paths. Just start them in a building where the people are stuck so you don't even know they are there.

I always use the no entry signs to lead them right to the exit. However it never occured they got lost near the gate.

If they dont get your exit big hints try move them from this point and place then again near the gate. Its alot of stupid work but maybe there isnt anything else to do.

You can also try to desgin your way out and delete this problematic corner.

• 5 months later...

Well, it happened again! My boardwalk park is toast because about a buzzilion people were stuck near the Great American Scream Machine (Boardwalk woodie) and I tried to force them all out with the 'No Entry' method and that didn't work. I got mad and pushed them all out to the water and drowned every single one of them! Take that you stupid peeps!

Actually, I found that it brought in MORE peeps. Too bad now the park is just mediocre.

When I opened my Pennsylvania park (which was just lately) I built hidden underground paths leading from the back to the front of the park. It helps me greatfully well.

Whenever you get that guest clog, it is usually around a long and straight path with no intersections leading to that attraction or park exit. I would use those tunnels in those areas.

-Chris

I had this happen in Thompson Valley Gardens and all i did was i built a hidden path that went underground right where the peeps were walking in the massive group and it came up next to the exit where the peeps walked out. maybe try creating hidden paths because if you create a path that goes off of where the peeps are they always take it so make sure it goes right to the entrance. hope that helps.

That happened in one of the premade Six Flags parks(either Belgium or Holland). When stuff like that happens, I just make a bride that goes from where they are to the exit. Then I delete the bridge and reroute the whole path system where they were lost.