TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Twisted Timbers At Kings Dominion

Twisted Timbers is a Hybrid Steel Coaster on a Wooden Frame.

Oh boy this sure is one fast coaster. You go upside down 3 times.

But you don’t feel like you are upside down. Because you go so fast 54 MPH.

I just love the layout of the Coaster. The Train car is an old type of Car.

I rode it in the front seat. And I liked following the track. They do take your picture on Twisted Timbers. You can’t have any loose items while on the coaster. But there’s Lockers next to Twisted Timbers. And it’s only $2.00 for 2 hours. And you create your own Combination. You have to put your stuff in a locker or with a none rider. I really love the air time and there’s lots of air time on Twisted Timbers coaster. In fact you feel like you are coming out of your seat. Oh there’s lots & lots of twists and turns. And lots of humps. At the entrance of Twister Timbers there’s an old car. And you also see old tracker, truck, car & as you go up the stairs to the train you see a tracker up high.

Twisted Timbers Coaster is a must ride. I rate Twisted Timbers 10 out of 10.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I see no point to this thread when we have a discussion thread for Kings Dominion. Please post your thoughts about Twisted Timbers there.

However, if you want to post a separate KD trip report with photos, feel free to start a new thread.

Thank you.