Knott's Scary Farm 2017 Media Night!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Bonafide Donkey Expert

Re: Knott's Scary Farm 2017 Media Night!

Postby JeromyL » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:31 am

The quality of the mazes this year is fantastic (they are always amazing)... totally blown away!!!! definitely going back again before the season ends :)
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/1ca0001026f6d685dfa4545ede364cfc.jpg[/img][/url]

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Just watched the videos. Dark Ride looks great on the inside! Are the clowns supposed to be carnies that never left?

The Halloween Hootenanny video made me a little dizzy at times but it's still great to see. Best thing besides actually going to Knott's, which isn't in my cards this year. Oh, and that song is so catchy.
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

Mr. October

Postby JimmyBo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:53 pm

Great Report. I really loved the videos and I loved the Dark Ride theming and maze. That really is a great maze and I really love how Knott's Scare Actors pretty much do whatever they what to scare the crap out of you. The Log Ride looks awesome to with the theming and the damn song which is stuck in my head (thanks for that by the way).

I think Knott's did a really great job this year for both day and night events. I haven't been back to Knott's since 2008 but we made it there a couple weeks ago during the day for their Spooky Farm event. The trip report can be found here... http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75348

I used to be a fan of the Hanging but lately, I've watched some videos from previous years and it seemed to get a little too silly. I remember when I used to go to Knott's Scary Farm, you definitely needed a couple drinks in you before The Hanging was funny.

Jimmy "Great report, great pics, great videos" Bo
Do not believe this post!

90% of the time, I am sarcastic all the time...it's science!

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!