TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Death's Plan

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything like that is just superstition. In a situation like you mentioned it is purely just statistical probability. About 150,000 people die every day. Out of those circumstances it is extremely likely that some percentage of those people had near death experiences shortly before.

Have you ever heard of those stories where someone was in a bad car accident and barely escaped with their life, and then got hit by another car on the way home, killing them?

That actually happened to someone that a lot of my friends knew. He was in an accident and somehow ended up off the road; he went to the roadway to get help but someone hit and killed him.

I'm a strong believer in fate and destiny, so I definitely believe in "death's plan" as you call it. Elaborating further, I believe that every person on Earth has a role to play that is decided before they're born. When they've played their role, that's when their time comes to die. I believe that all of this is overseen by some higher power. Whether or not it's a "God" is up to you, but since I was raised Catholic, I believe it is. I am NOT IN ANY WAY trying to push my beliefs on you, I'm just putting this out there to consider.