TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Is That Weird?

Hey everyone! So I was watching Girl Code the other day and it got me thinking... They do a segment called, Is That Weird? I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun to see what weird habits or things everyone on here does. I already searched to see if this has been done before and I didn't find anything.

So this is how it works. You say something you do that you think others may not do, then say Is That Weird? Then the next person to comment answers the question then asks his/her own Is That Weird question! It can be anything your heart desires. Simple enough right? I'll start.

The only music I've listened to since November 5th has been The Wanted's new album Word of Mouth. Is That Weird?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Not at all. I do the same thing. Why let a 160gb iPod go I waste and waste space on your phone? Lol

When I sleep, the top pillow has to be vertical while all the rest are horizontal. Is that weird?

Thank you! My point exactly. I have way too much music for a phone. My 160G iPod is amazing. Also I sleep with the top pillow parallel to me and the bottom horizontal lol

^ No, that is not weird (to me at least ) I LOVE The Wanted. I was mad when I missed them at the Maryland State Fair this year.

I do not like to use my phone as an MP3 player. I prefer to have my phone and iPod separate. Is that weird?

I have my "favorites" on my phone for when it's the only thing I take, but I have an old style 80gb iPod with tons of music on it for the rest of the time.

^ No, that is not weird (to me at least ) I LOVE The Wanted. I was mad when I missed them at the Maryland State Fair this year.

I do not like to use my phone as an MP3 player. I prefer to have my phone and iPod separate. Is that weird?

I have my "favorites" on my phone for when it's the only thing I take, but I have an old style 80gb iPod with tons of music on it for the rest of the time.

That does make sense Robb. I love that I can stream my iTunes music via my phone without having the music there. Too bad I can only stream things I buy and not copy.