TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

(RCT2) High Tower Park - COMING SOON!

This Thread was Originally created for my RCT2 recreation of Disney's California Adventure.

SCR61.BMP

Aerial view of the Park

SCR62.BMP

Entrance

SCR64.BMP

Entering Buena Vista Street. & the red car trolley

SCR65.BMP

Buena Vista Street

SCR66.BMP

Buena Vista Street

SCR67.BMP

Monorail Bridge & Buena Vista Street

SCR68.BMP

Monorail Brigde & the other side of Buena Vista Street

SCR69.BMP

Carthay Circle Plaza with Fountain.

SCR70.BMP

Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge.

But I lost interest in this park and without Custom Scenery to use it was Very difficult to create it. So now, I'm announcing my newest Park "High Tower Park"

Edited by themeparksbuzz

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Augh... these kind of parks kill me in a way because I love it to a degree, but it doesn't work in my opinion. Here's the thing, the concept is spot on and I like what you are doing... it's a VERY nice effort and you have a lot of potential. That being said it just does not capture the park for some reason... not really your fault at all, you just need custom scenery and stuff in my opinion. Do not take this as an insult at all, because you have a ton of skill, it just isn't possible to make a Disney park NCSO in my opinion... they are just far too detailed to pull off.

• 2 months later...
Augh... these kind of parks kill me in a way because I love it to a degree, but it doesn't work in my opinion. Here's the thing, the concept is spot on and I like what you are doing... it's a VERY nice effort and you have a lot of potential. That being said it just does not capture the park for some reason... not really your fault at all, you just need custom scenery and stuff in my opinion. Do not take this as an insult at all, because you have a ton of skill, it just isn't possible to make a Disney park NCSO in my opinion... they are just far too detailed to pull off.

Thank you! You are so right, because I'm not using CS and the level of detail inside a Disney Theme Park is so high I've decided to turn the Park around into other Direction, possibly I will be posting it on this same thread.

Thanks again for you comment and Thoughts!

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, cool dude this looks really nice!

Well Thank you! This will be our First Custom Scenery Park. Stay Tuned!

In all honesty, I just don't see that drop ending well with the Jungle Cruise Boats, I recommend the Splash Boats. Overall, good start!

Thanks! I Built the ride with Splash Boats, but I don't know, something was missing, then I changed it to the Jungle Cruise boats and voila! It's not usual, but guests are loving it!

:lmao:

I love the Jungle Cruise of death. I'd suggest splash boats though.

Otherwise I love it!

Thank You! I will be keeping it with the Jungle Cruise of Death for now, hahaha. But thanks for the Tip!

New Pictures will be posted Tomorrow!

• 1 month later...
Well guess what, I'm also excited for this too!

Thank you! on this park will be having some similar construction and style as EuroWorld but with CS Maybe some EuroWorld Rides coming here? don't know yet...

Just to prepare you for this park! here are 3 of the 8 lands that create High Tower Park.

ATLANTIS (Yes, we have one here too.)

SCR8.BMP

FUNTOWN VILLAGE (Kids Area)

SCR10.BMP

MYSTERY ISLAND (thrill/scary area)

SCR9.BMP

When I finish EuroWorld, High Tower will be my main priority! Hope you guys like it and leave me a comment below with your thoughts!

HIGH TOWER PARK - COMING SOON.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I really like the blue wooden coaster, & the pirate ship!

Thank You! Atlantis Scenery is amazing, I really like the way it turned out.

Funtown Village looks a litte blocky but I love the other screens. I would try to break up the path a little bit in Funtown Village and maybe remove that information kiosk.

I remodeled Funtown Village, I made it look more like a village indeed and less blocky, you will see the difference when I post the first screens of the park!

Well I like the way this looks so far!

Thank You!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

EuroWorld is Finally done, I will post the Final Update maybe today or tomorrow and next week the Download link. Thanks to everyone who supported the park! It was a really good experience building a park and show it in here.

This two screens are of the new land, which is set to have its grand opening next week.

I present you the entrance of SpacePort Alpha: The HeadQuarters.

SCR93.BMP

SCR94.BMP

No this is no Tomorrowland, this is a whole new description of a land.

Just wait for it...

Coming Soon.

Alright so let me just say a few things that you should work on. First thing is that you should add more detail to your buildings, they all look boring and look the same for every themed area. Second thing is that you should work on your foliage around your attractions, buildings, etc. The last thing is that you should work is your fencing, or change some fencing around objects or rides in your park. I hope you don't take this to harsh, all I am doing is trying to do is help you and give advice for you can get better at the game.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all who showed interest on High Tower Park, it was going to be for me, the best park I had ever built, also with EuroWorld Atlanta, which was going to be revealed January 20th.

I'm sad to Announce that my laptop (the one I used for RCT2) fell down my backpack and smashed into the ground. Breaking everything from the Screen to the RCT2 disc.

As crazy as this sound, I will now have to buy a new computer for college and also look where I can find someone or somewhere that sells RCT2 discs.

As this explanation describes, I don't have any form or way to continue my parks. Not even where to begin from.

Hope I can be back soon and reveal my newest Projects.

-James Michaels Woods.