TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I will be going to ceadar point wendsday.

I don't need help with where to park and what time to get there, because I will be going on a bus with my choir class and will get there at 10:30 am.

Do they still have Fast Pass?

The best times to ride TTD?

And what ever more you can give me.

Thanks

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, there's no fast pass anymore.

I think the best time is after 9:00 PM (just before closing) if you can wait until then. They usually keep it running for a half hour after official park closing to clear out the TTD line. Alternatively, wait for TTD to shut down due to "technical difficulties" (I've been there 5 days so far this year, and TTD has been shut down at least once every day I was there.) Then keep a hawk eye on the tower. Run for it when it re-opens.

I like to go in at opening and hit the coasters at the back of the park first - recently, I did this and got Magnum, Gemini, Mine Creek, Mantis, and Skyhawk in the first hour. Everyone gets the idea of going to TTD first, so I don't think you save any time trying to go to TTD first, but you save a TON of time going to the smaller rides first.

Also, for some reason, Wicked Twister gets overlooked. Maybe because it is hidden behind so many slow rides. I have never waited more than 10 minutes for it. IMHO, Wicked Twisters is the best in terms of thrills per minute of wait.

Ok. Best times to ride TTD:

1. 3 seconds after the gates open.

2. 3 seconds after it recovers from a breakdown. (keep watching it. The very second you see it run, stop everything and run over.)

No more fast pass thing

MF not open (I don't think). Don't bother (if it isn't).

WT is a must. Along with Raptor and MaXair.

That's about it.

We just left. It was an awesome trip. Millenium Force opened on the second day we were there and ran smoothly the rest of our trip. We rode FIVE times.

We didn't do TTD. But, we did spend a lot of time looking at it. (It was right outside our hotel window.) The lines seemed pretty consistent all day. The good news was that the week days we were there were very uncrowded. Your wait time might be lessened by the fact that you're going on a Wednesday. (Thursday evening we walked on Raptor, Mantis, virtually everything we wanted to. Force wasn't open yet.)

No FastPass, but seriously, we didn't need it. Saturday was the only day with real crowds. We only waited max 1/2 hour for Millenium Force once it came up.

Have a great time!

Julie and Austin

Best time to ride TTD is whenever you can. Since you're going on a weekday on which school is still in session, lines should be kept to a minimum.

What?? Sandusky and Cleveland/Toledo Schools must go Really late, as schools are most definitely out everywhere in cincinnati.

-James Dillaman

Definately go to the back of the park first. As for TTD it will not be that busy on a weekday. Top wait should be about an hour. As for raptor and MF I would recomend hitting MF around lunch time. MF usually has a line throughout the day so no exact time is right. For Raptor end of the day is the best time. I got about 6 rides in about 30 minutes the last hour of operation.

Have fun. Can't wait for my CP Trip this year.