TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFMM Batman Begins Stunt Show

The Batman Begins Stunt Show at SFMM for it's second season on Sat. May 27th.

They have a new Tumbler (Batmobile).

They added a new stunt for Batman. He used to drop down upside down and pick up a bad guy, then swing around and drop into the orange sea box. Now before he does that, he travels on a zipline from behind house right, ending backstage, then doing the other two stunts like last year. It has been very well received by the audience.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long is the show?: Including Ducards "Preshow" it is 30 minutes in length.

Did they turn down the volume?: Were you sitting at the top of the theater? It is much louder at the top of the theater than at the bottom. But to answer the question: No, it is still the same volume for show as it was last year.

Did they fix the jump?: Half way through last season, they rebuilt the bridge so it no longer collapses.

I would not consider it a "re-hash". Yes, it does have the helicopter, and similar archetecture, but it is a completely different storyline, characters, effects. If you are in the park, you shouldn't miss it.

Here are some pics from the show.

IMG_0119.JPG.d2d5bf2f98a4a261d080d664e1f23605.JPG

Merch. now has a small hut at the north gate, by Riddler's revenge. They sell spray bottles, batman dolls, capes, autograph books.

IMG_0113.JPG.d2fd9366ec5964d33b2210deff4040df.JPG

The back of the Tumbler.

IMG_0109.JPG.1a7d24b08043af4db4281dc4126a4f6a.JPG

The tumbler.

IMG_0094.JPG.c02fff182316d61b35595a09b48a6567.JPG

The center Island

IMG_0085.JPG.9ac2c24f6f6874a5e03002d00a5029a4.JPG

The new back drop, though it is the same as last year

I wish that they would get rid of those crappy spark effects, and have batman read his lines out.... live.... like a normal person would. Also, if they made it flow a little better and a little less crappily.

Other than that its was a good show last season. Maybe they'll fix this up for the next season and I'll actually sit through it again.

Sorry to be an old grouch, but I haven't been to an SF stunt show anywhere that I regarded as better than dreadful. But since I'll be at SFMM later this week, maybe I'll give it a spin. At least I'll be able to sit down in the broiling sun for a while and cultivate heat stroke.