TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had always used RCT games until I stumbled upon NL. I had always thought that the roller coasters you could make in RCT were the best you could make in a simulator that was designed for the use of the public. NL showed me that this is not true, and I will never go back!

Well I would say RCT is for beginners who are just starting to get into coasters and want something easy to use. No limits is for a little advanced users who want to have realistic custom coasters, even though it is a bit confusing at first. I have both and i still use both because they are 2 different types of games. (ex. when im in a park creating mood i use rct3, and when i get an idea for a coaster i use NoLimits)

If you're going for coasters, NL is the game to buy, the coaster be manipulated into the centimeters, while rct3 has tiles of meters

there is also a smooth 3d view, fly around, you can dispatch the coaster yourself, lot's of additionel software for creating scenery, enviorments and cartextures.

Also the option of creating your own support structures like those of millennium for or topthrilldragster

be remember that NL is not the easiest game to learn, orientating will be hard in the beginning and making smooth tracks is quite hard, but will come with practise, don't be afraid to make mistakes