TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What and How do you get the 8-car trainer for RCT2?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there are a lot of places where you can get it.Here is where I got mine from.

It does a lot of cool cheat type things. Its really fun to play around with. What happens is you get the toolbar to come up, and while the game is running, you click on the toolbar what you want to do. Its hard for me to put it in words. Hope this helps.

^^You can do that with The 8 cars per trainer. Just make the ride in your park, then minimize the program (alt+tab) and open 8 cars per. There should be an option called "rides". Go to the first option called "Edit Ride Stats" and look through the box that says "Train Type." Then you can experiment with everything else in there. I personally love using the lift speed adjuster, cause then you can put flat lift anywhere and you have a launch that's actually gradual instead of instant!

• 5 weeks later...

I know what he means by tram of peeps

I had an old trainer, which i cant find and need, that when you pressed tram about 250 peeps entered your park and you could press it as much as you wanted!any1 find this let me know please?!

• 3 weeks later...