TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

China Construction

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, not only are they getting some new coasters, but they're not just run of the mill clones. Looks like a TPR trip is in order to China, I think 2012 is clear for that so far. I sure hope they have McDonald's there, because I'm allergic to cat.

Yes, they have quite a few McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken etc. I was able to go to the world's largest McDonalds located in Beijing back in 1996. Though a year later they tore it down to build a shopping mall. It was pretty strange that the McDonalds employees asked us to not take pictures while we were in the place. Though I do have video around here, somewhere. Hooray for Mai Dang Lao's!!! Wo yao liang ge ham bao.

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Asia/China/Beijing_Shi/Beijing-1024960/Restaurants-Beijing-McDonalds-BR-1.html

• 5 weeks later...

Still not much news on the flier. but i did just come across this.

from that model it does indeed look like a S:UF clone. however check out that themeing

and even if your thinking the models never turn out the way they look. OCT seem pretty damn good at themeing their parks

That looks like a S:UF clone alright, you can see it turns to the right coming out of the station. I remember seeing construction pics where the track dives under the brake run, which S:UF does, so it's pretty safe to assume that it's a clone.

P.S.-Not that anyone cares, but I found out the flyer has an Atlantis theme.

Wow, thanks for the pictures!

I'm really looking forward to doing a China trip soon!

Do a whole 'Rest of Asia-Pacific" Trip. Example, got to South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Australia (Hint Hint!), and New ZealanD. It Looks to me that youv'e done most of Japan.

Anyways, i was shocked the other day looking through RCDB at parks in Chiona. Especially since i found a 10 loop coaster

• 1 month later...