TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is Elissa doing for her birthday?

BarryH

Hpapy Brahtdiy Esslia oKn

w taht its not olny you t'ahts scik Iv'e had a csuest--Iooistd-ctfonfnjii-/-s'tn-uaud-ulion for 2 1/2 wkees (It serattd wtih beserdt and a feevr of 130) and may taht mkae you feel btteer :jo

EDny tihs day to its felsult and thnik of yuor raroolestlcer fellid lfie to feel hppeiar

note: for those who do not want to read that...mouse over the space below:

Happy Birthday Elissa!

Know that its not only you that's sick...I've had a cold/I-just-found-out-it's-a-sinus-infection for 2 1/2 weeks (It started with bedrest and a fever of 103)...and may that make you feel better

Enjoy this day to its fullest, and think of your rollercoaster filled life to feel happier !

EDIT: If I can't do this just tell me and I will delete this..I just realized that this may fall under the spellcheck rule.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I'm really confused by that entire post.

1. You responded to her birthday thread from LAST YEAR (she is no longer sick!!!)

2. What's with the spelling thing?!?!?!

sorry...its the harvard study thing where you can mix up almost every word in a sentence and still understand it...and grr...how did I not notice that this was from last year! Sorry about that. Well, Happy birthday anyways Elissa!

EDIT: Wow...I just noticed that the generator mixed up the hyphenated part of the post...that would make it pretty hard to read.

EDIT2: wait a second...how did this show up at the top of the list if this was from last year (just noticed that). I really need to learn to read the year on date stamps!

I think the point of that study was to show that single words can be understood if the letters are re-aranged.

Not entire messages.

Stuff like "teh" is easy to understand as "the". But when you write entire paragraphs that way it's just annoying.

I think the point of that study was to show that single words can be understood if the letters are re-aranged.

Not entire messages.

Stuff like "teh" is easy to understand as "the". But when you write entire paragraphs that way it's just annoying.

thats why I posted it underneath...some people find it fun, and others dont. I guess I wont do that again. Sorry to anyone that I gave a headache to.