TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cirque Du Soliel KA

MrMorgan

hi.

is there anyone out there who has seen KA and has a program with a cast list in it? i'm asking because i saw a promotional video for the show recently, and i'm pretty sure i recognized 2 performers that i've worked with in the past. their names are alvin tam and christian durocher. if anyone has a program, can you look and tell me if they're listed? thanks!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to see KA...

Having been to La Nouba I think 3 times and Varekai and Drallion both once, I need some more!

Best experience was getting to sit front row to La Nouba...that was crazy.

So no, I have no program but I hope I can have one by the end of this year.

I've seen a couple of Vegas Shows, including Zumanity and O.

Zumanity was not worth the $100.00 price tag, after an hour an a half I was ready to leave.

O on the other hand was excellent! If your going to visit Vegas then spend the extra cash and see this show, it's well worth the cost of admission!

I'm going back to Vegas in April, and we are planning to see Ka, so I hope it's a good show.

You're right!

Ensemble: Sita Acevedo, Francisco Alegria, Sabu Alegria, Altanzul Ulambayar, Bai Ge, Ekatarina Bogdanova, Martin Boisvert, Mathieu Antony Bolillo, Emile Bonnavaud, Nicolas Bosc, Rory Bratter, Janne De Lorenzo, Vincent Deplanche, Darren Dos Santos, Christian Durocher, Serge Durocher, Laura Everling, Julie Fotheringham, Hubert Gall, Valentin Ganev, Elio Nestor Gomez, Johan Wi Pil-Jong Guy, Mathieu Guyard, Zoltan Miklos Hajdu, Lionel Hamel, Sarah C. Harding, He Jingde, Marylene Hickok, Emmanuel Kizayilawoko, Terry Kvasnik, Li Danhong, Tej Limlas Ly, Lo Ngaching, Lu Zhongzhi, Marjolene Luttrell, Leigh Alicia Marning, Brahim Meslem, Julie McInnes, Gabriel Nogueira Da Silva, Reinaldo Noguti, Richard Oberacker, Julia Parrot, Daniel Power, Beth Quist, Julie Rivard, Hugues Sarra-Bournet, Matthew Salcedo, Sami Cyril Saula, Richard Paul Schwarz II, Julien Seijo, Nildo Sigueira Silva, Darren Smith, Christopher Solomon, Sun Yahui, Alvin Tam, Melanie Tardif, Coong Cuong Thoong, Maryna Tkachenko, Igor Zaripov, Jiam Zengjiao, Zhang Guo Hui, Zhang Liwei, Jason Zulauf.

Taken from: http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117926099?categoryid=33&cs=1&s=h&p=0