TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Pirates of Caribbean Attraction/Movie Book out!

Just got this new Disney ed.book, put together by the same author (Jason Surrell) who did a wonderful job (IMhO) with The Haunted Mansion book.

Covers the creation of the orig. DL attraction and then all the variations at the other parks (WDW/TD/DLP), and then chapters on the first movie (Curse of Black Pearl) and some new stuff on the other two films being released in '06 and '07.

Lots on Disney Imagineering stuff included, pix and designs not used... arrrrrrr.

PofCbook.jpg.bc2f0a9619fdc1a9cf41ff50e9715dde.jpg

I got mine thru Amazon.com

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the Haunted Mansion book, and I love it, but the pages started falling out on the first day I bought it .

Hmmm. That's too bad. Mine has been fine, since I got it from Amazon.com. Maybe you should have taken it back, when that happened. But hey, you wanted to immediately read all about The Mansion's many incarnations thru the Disney years. I can fully understand your immediate need to know, heh heh.

I think Amazon is still selling the HM book, and since this one cost me $16 plus shipping, 'Haunted Mansion' may still cost the same.

Ya never know, hmmm? Chirstmas List to make up, right?